PROMO

Nandini was on hospital bed and her legs wide open

Nandini was on hospital bed and her legs wide open. She was trying hard to bring her chotu baby in this world. She was putting up her all energy.

"Yes, You can do this, baby, Come on.." Manik was constantly encouraging her, standing beside her in the Labour Room. His one hand was entwined with her and other hand was stroking her hair.

"Aaa...." she was trying to push out the baby, clutching the bed sheet and digging her nails in his hand. Manik was trying hard to be strong at this moment for her and their chotu baby. He never wanted to see his baby in so much pain.

"Hubby, I'm tired. I can't.." she cried in pain , looking at Manik helplessly.

"You can, baby. You can, come on push. I'm with you." He tried to give her strength.

"I have to bring our chotu baby in this world, I can do this." She murmured to herself. She closed her eyes tightly and screamed loudly, putting up her all strength for the last time. Finally the baby came out. She sighed with relief, closing her eyes, hearing chotu baby's cry and she fainted down.

Manik was having tears in his eyes and a smile on his face, seeing his chotu baby for the first time. The baby was crying in low voice, moving her hands and legs in the arms of Doctor.

"It's a baby girl." Doctor told Manik after giving the baby to nurse for cleaning. Manik smiled contentedly and looked at Nandini.

____________

So, That's how Manan's angel was born. Read out the 1-10 Parts on Wordpress, link given in the bio and conversation box. You can Dm me for the link if you can't find.

Love Mehak