Part: 30 Possessive Angel

After long time, the part is here

After long time, the part is here. Enjoy...

Angel's P.O.V. : I know you guys must have missed me, so I'm back. Lots of love from Angel ❤️

Daddy's P.O.V.

After one and a half years,

It's early in the morning, and I'm making out with my baby in the bathroom because we can only have our romance when Angel sleeps. She doesn't even let us touch each other in her presence. At the age of three, she is breaking all the records of possessiveness. She is unbelievable like her mother.

"Baby, Angel can wake up any moment, so we have to be quick," I uttered, pulling down her lower.

"I know, hubby, because she has gone on you, like father, like daughter." She taunted me, rubbing my hardness, and I groaned.

I pinned her hands above her head against the wall. "You're saying as if you're not possessive of me," I spoke, coming closer to her face and deeply gazing into her eyes.

She screamed, squeezing her eyes shut as I eased into her without any warning.

Oh God, it feels so damn good to be inside her.

"Fuck!" I immediately came out of her as we heard Angel's voice.

"Momma... Daddy... whel al you. Momma..."

Couldn't she wake up a bit later on?

"We have to stop here, sorry, Baby." As I pulled up my lower, she pouted sadly at me.

"Momma... Daddy... Angel is crying." Angel is crying constantly and our hearts are breaking.

"You get fresh. I'll take care of her." I pecked her lips.

"Hubby..." she cried as a baby, making me smile.

I feel as if I have two kids.

"My cutie baby." I pulled her cheeks and rushed out.

"Momma... Daddy..." As I exited the bathroom, I noticed her climbing down the bed, one hand rubbing her sleepy eyes and the other holding her favourite soft toy, a bunny.

When I look at her, I always wonder how fast time passes. The day she was born, the first time she smiled at me, and the first time she called me "Daddy" all seem like they happened just yesterday. I'm savouring every moment with my Angel and the love of my life.

She resembles her mother. Her innocent big eyes, chubby red cheeks, and most especially her smile which always steals my heart, are all reminiscent of her mother. When I look at Angel, I feel as if I'm looking at the child version of my baby. I can clearly see my baby in Angel.

"Princess, Daddy is here," I said, and her eyes filled with tears twinkled as she looked at me.

"Daddy." She toddled towards me after leaving her bunny on the bed, and when she saw me, a smile spread across her innocent face; she was super adorable. I just gave her a big smile.