Chapter 15

I told him I would meet him at the theater. It was time to get ready. I did my normal hair and makeup, but dressed up a little more than usual. Not enough for home to notice a big difference though. I didn't know if he knew it was date. I mean, I intended for it to be. After I was ready, I drove to the theater and waited for him to text me and say he was there. Once he made it, we walked in, bout our tickets and sat down. We didn't talk much. About halfway through the movie, he put his arm around me! I screamed on the inside, but in the outside, I looked at him with a smile on my face. He looked back at me and he leaned in for a kiss. It happened. I kissed JC Caylen. It was great. He was great. I think I was great. I don't know. All I knew was it was amazing. When the movie was over, he asked if I wanted to go back to his place. I said yes, of course. We got there and sat on his couch. We did a lot of talking and a lot of "talking" if ya know what I mean. ;) here's how it happened: there we sat, on his ketchup and puke stained couch. Mostly Kian puke. Anyway, we were talking when he randomly leaned in for a kiss. It lasted for like 10 seconds before a full on make out session happened. We somehow made it to his room and it happened. It was amazing. Nothing like my old boyfriend, who I lost my virginity to. That was the worst thing ever. But JC was gentle yet crazy. Only one problem. The condom broke. Luckily, I was on the pill. But that doesn't always work.......

Lol dun dun dun dun! Love all of my readers and the next couple chapters are going to be good ones!