Chapter 11

I was sitting there while they were making the video, explaining Tronnor. At the end of the video, they kissed. And I may have shed a tear. It was literally the cutest thing I have ever seen! They were my OTP and I was so excited! I was mostly just happy that they didn't have to keep it in anymore. I knew that there would be a ton of happy people and a ton of angry Troyler shippers. But, we all knew deep down inside that Tronnor is cannon.

Later that night, I was at the o2l house, hanging out with Connor and Troye. "Hey Troye, come to my room. I want to show you something." Said connor. Ricky was sitting down next to me. We looked at each other and smiled as the boys went to Connors room. "I think we both know what they are doing" said Ricky. "That's so cute!" I say. On the inside, I was screaming and fangirling. Kian walked in. " Hey, where's Connor, I need to borrow his camera." He said. "Having sex with his boyfriend." I replied. He looked at me, confused. *awkward silence* "I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I said. As I'm walking to the bathroom and hear Troye giggling. I open the bathroom door and I see a naked JC. "Um, sorry!" I said and closed the door, really fast. I walked back o the living room. " I- I'm gonna go. " I tell Ricky. "Ok, well, do you wanna go to the movies with Jenn, JC, Andrea and I tomorrow?" Uh, yeah. I'll text you in the morning." I run out the door and into the car. I just saw JC Caylen's dick. Yes. This just happened. I thought. Wow.

Heating up Tronner        A Connor Franta & Troye Sivan fan fictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें