Chapter 6

*knock Knock* "Kian! Go open the door!" JC yelled, in a very weird yet attractive tone. Kian opened the door and standing there was Jenn, Rebecca, Andrea, And Alexa. They walked in and Andrea awkwardly looked at Kian. I was definitely going to make sure they got back together. Alexa saw me. "Who is this?" She asked. "This is Andrea. We found her on the street and adopted her. She's spending the night tonight." Connor said. Alexa looked a little bit confused. "Oooh scandalous." She said. "No, actually, she came up to our door and said some weird old guy was following her. We are scared little shits so we are letting her stay with us tonight." Said Connor. "You guys are so sweet!!" Said Andrea. "Hey, I'm Jenn." "I'm Andrea. " " I'm Rebecca." "I'm Alexa." They all introduced themselves. It was funny because I knew who all of them where. Literally all of my favorite youtubers standing in one room. (besides Troye, Zoe, and Lilly) it was a dream come true. "Hi I'm Andrea" I said to everyone. "So. What do you guys want to go do?" Asked Rebecca. "Meet Harry Styles" said Ricky. Everyone laughed. "Let's go to the mall. I still have some Christmas shopping to do" said Alexa. "I'm up for it" said Connor. "Ok then. Let's go." Said Andrea. "Are you coming?" Asked Jenn. "Um. Yeah. I think it would be fun. And totally bizarre." I replied. "Ok. Let's do it." Said JC.

If you guys like it, please like it and comment your thoughts and tell me if you have any ideas. If I use your's I will give you credit.:)