Chapter Thirty

Warning: There are some strong, violent, and foul languages here that are not suitable for minors. Please read at your own risk.

"Madame took her, I know it!" Ani Vix sa asawa habang nasa bahay na sila. "She took our baby. She's doing this as revenge."

"Calm down, Mija." Wika ni Don Piedro. "We will do everything to get Sephy back." At kay Don Matheus naman bumaling. "Contact all your connections and I will have my men start working as well."

Busy na din sa mga kanya-kanyang telepono ang mga bayaw ni Ruby upang humanap ng tulong.

"I will fucking kill them all if they hurt my daughter!" Si Percy na madilim na ang mukha.

"Montenegro!" Biglang dumating na roon si Magnus. "Tell me you have news now about our daughter's location." Malakas ang boses nito. "What happened in there? Do you know who took them? Is this just a random case or does this have something to do with your family or your job? Dahil hindi ito ang unang pagkakataon na halos mapahamak ang anak ko. But this time, she was abducted and I want to know the truth!"

They understand Magnus' reaction because Savannah is involved too.

"It's because of me." Ani Ruby. "They took them both to get back at me."

"What do you mean?" Tanong ng lalaki sa kanya.

"It's not your fault, Vix." At saka nilapitan na siya ni Percy. "There are similar cases too of child abduction these past months. And all these kids are little girls ages between four to eight years old. Gawain ito ng mga sindikato."

"What would they want with the kids? Is it child trafficking?" Patuloy ni Magnus.

"Maybe. We still don't know." Sagot ni Percy.

"It was Madame Pearl." Muling singit ni Vixyn. "She's creating the FLAW again. She's going to produce a new batch of Gems."

"What?" Si Morpheus ang unang nagtanong na sinundan din ng iba pang naroon.

"What Gems?" Si Thadd.

"I was once abducted by the same organization twenty years ago and they raised me to become a Gem- precious but deadly." At inisa-isang tiningnan ang mga naroon. "They made me a killer."

Kita niya ang mga gulat sa mata ng lahat maliban sa asawa at ama niya dahil alam na ng dalawa ang kwento niya.

"A killer?" Ulit ni Magnus.

"They trained me to become an assassin, an elite killer. I was just six when I had my first innocent kill- Mr. Bunny. Growing up in that kind of environment will really push you to your limits." Tila ba nagbabalik tanaw siya. "I knew nothing of my home or family. I don't even know my own name. The only thing I was sure is my intense desire to taste freedom. So when the time was right, I ran away and ended up in an accident with Percy." Na tiningnan pa ang mister.

"You're saying that you were once a killer?" Si Magnus.

Tumango naman siya.

"And they are going to do that again to our kids." Aniya.

"What the fuck?!" Sigaw ng lalaki. "Are you telling me that Savannah will turn into a monster?"