18

⚠️TW: RAPE THREAT ⚠️

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

"Where is my daughter, Shuji?"

"She's in our bedroom, she's gonna come out soon.. you know, ladies tend to take a lot to get their make up and outfit done" he smirked "Plus she's getting ready to give you a very nice news"

"Oh? I'm curious now" your father smiled and sat at the table in front of your so-called husband.

"Don't worry Mr. Sánchez, you will be so happy to hear that from her" he sipped on his morning coffee then snapped his fingers to the maid "Make a coffee for my father-in-law as well, quick."

"Yes Sir.."

"Don't need to be so formal Shuji, you can call me Dad" he smiled.

Your father loved Hanma. They shared the same ideals, same business. Shuji would be the perfect son for your father. He did want a son after all, you were just a mistake.
And Baji despised him with his whole heart so your father couldn't rely on him as his son.

Yes, Baji knew about your father.
And he always wanted to tell you, but your mother preferred not to talk about him to you.
For her it wasn't necessary and she asked your brother to keep his mouth shut.

How did you know about your brother's secret?
Your dad told you, of course

No, your mother's death wasn't enough.
The one who introduced himself to you as your father kept abusing you psychologically by talking about your dead loved ones and how they kept him away from you for the whole time.
He talked shit about your mother, your brother, Rindou, Haruchiyo, your other friends... with the sole goal of making you despise them.

Guess what? He didn't fucking succeed.

"Oi bitch, why are you taking so long to get ready?"

Kisaki's voice snapped you out of your thoughts.

"Excuse me? Who are you calling bitch?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"You. Now get down cause Hanma and your father are waiting for you"

"Hey don't you dare cal-" he immediately cut you off with a slap on your face.

"Don't even try and talk to me like that. Are we clear, whore? I can do what the fuck I want with you because Hanma doesn't care about a slut like you. He just cares about the child and the deal with your father. Don't feel so important, you expectations my get disappointed. You're just trash." He then just looked at you with disgust.

You didn't say a word. You just slapped him in the face as hard as you could "Don't you fucking dare calling me a whore. Who the fuck gave you the right to do it? Son of a bitch!"

"Fucking slut" he massaged his cheek then he quickly grabbed your neck, tightening the grip around it and slamming you against the wall "The audacity to do such a thing" he smirked "Who gave me the right? I don't need rights to do whatever the fuck I want to a dog like you. I could even fuck you here and now because no one gives a shit about you"

You shut your eyes close as your lungs started suffering from lack of hair. You slapped his arm repitedly to let you go and also started coughing.

One was the thing he couldn't let it happen.
Your death.
So he decided to let you go and yank you on the floor.