BONUS

⚠️TW: SMUT, PEGGING⚠️
(If you don't like pegging just don't read it, I don't tolerate hateful comments)

🔞I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU'RE A MINOR🔞

❗READ AT YOUR OWN RISK❗

ONE YEAR LATER

"Ahh" you yawned and stretched your arms "Finally Keisuke fell asleep" you said walking inside the bedroom you shared with Rindou.

The male was laying ass up on the bed and was chatting with his brother or Sanzu, you didn't know precisely. He didn't seem to have heard you though.

"Hey!" You slapped his ass cheek since he was just wearing his boxers then jumped on him, sitting on his ass "Listen to me!" You snatched his phone from his hands and placed it on the nightstand.

"My phone!" He huffed and tried to crawl away from under you but with no success.
You placed yourself very well on him, almost trapping him under you.

"I'm more important than your phone" you hugged his neck from behind clinging to him more.

"Of course you are little fucker" he chuckled and let you kiss the side of his face and his neck too "But I don't really like this position, it should be the opposite" he tried to roll so you could be under him but you didn't let him.

"The opposite?" You chuckled devilishly "Who said that? I can be on top of you whenever I want to" you licked his earlobe and bit it "I have a certain craving now"

"Mhh I know what craving" he smirked "Let me fuck you so I can satisfy you well"

"Aw baby... You ready think I want a normal fuck tonight?" You bit his shoulder then slowly got off the bed and stood up "I bought something very cute for you, ya know? You should see it!" And you walked towards the dresser and pulled a drawer, taking an interesting object in your hands.

"Close your eyes baby"

"Y/n..?" He just looked at you, still laying on his belly. You could tell by the tone of his voice that he was a bit worried.
Maybe he understood. Or maybe not.
You knew how Rindou could be totally clueless sometimes.

"Just trust me and close your eyes, we won't do it if you don't want to. But at least try it to understand if you would actually like it mh?"

"But I don't know what you're talking abou-"

"Trust me, okay?" You turned your body to look at him and give him a warm smile, still hiding the object behind your back.

"Okay.." he cleared his throat.

"Belly up with eyes still closed." You demanded, walking to the bed.

He did as you told him to and when you sat on the bed, you started playing with the hem of his boxers, brushing your fingers on his lower abdomen. A very sensitive part for him.