2

|•Izuku POV•|

Half way through the day and I'm exhausted we had like 3 exams to do today and double the homework plus training and after that an English test and after some MORE TRAINING.

My gosh this school is a lot of work but that's fine because it will all be worth it in the end 1 more month of torture and it will all be over.

I will be a pro hero and I can save so many people , maybe I can even do something for the villains I'm pretty sure their just misunderstood like shigaraki.

All my stress and tears will be worth it and all the bullying not that I blame kacchan will be worth it it really is true then that people who suffer and work hard enough will get their greatest dream.

While I was zoning out of my thoughts, Iida came to my desk and pounded on it catching my attention bringing me back down to earth.

Damn is he mad or something? "Uh- Yes Iida is there something you need?"
I asked him while readjusting myself in my seat.

" yes sorry Midoryia but you didn't pay attention to me and that was the only way but the principal requested you in his office."

He said with his stern voice and undying eye contact.

Dang he was kinda creepy so stern and straight forward too. " Oh ok I'm sorry I didn't realize I was not paying attention, did he need me to bring anything or just go?"

"I'm not sure Midoryia but take your bag and books just in case" but he was kinda nice if you listened to him that I will admit " oh ok bye then"

He just nodded back and hummed a 'hn' as I gathered my books and tossed it in my bag, zipped it up and left to the office.

While on the way there I started to get anxiety about the situation.

'principal nezus never calls me to the office unless I broke a bone again but I haven't done that for a month now I've made progress..'

' did I do anything bad or say something bad to someone?'

'no I'm sure I didn't'

'wait when they did a dorm check did they find my girly clothes?!'

'no that couldn't possibly be the reason this school accepts LGBTQ+'

'then what is it'

While I was stressing over the reason I got distracted and didn't notice I was already there, and ran into the door.

God that must be so embarrassing for nezu to hear, maybe I could act like nothing happened...

I slowly opened the door and walked inside to find All Might standing in the room I looked around for nezu to find him on All Might's shoulder.

'Why was All might here?' I decided not to ask questions and just get started "principal nezu you needed me?" I asked and looked up at him.

"Ah yes Midoryia All Might needed you." He need me and didn't call me himself ? Strange...

"Oh ok all might what did you need?"
I said and smiled at him, he looked away avoiding my eyes and started speaking.

"Young Midoryia you lack strength in your quirk, you can distribute great powers of strength but during that you are slowly breaking your body that is unacceptable for your health and it now goes against the new rules of the school so I will have no choice but to take the quirk back and give it to Mirio"

"What?..........No this isn't happening... I-i worked so hard to get this far and in there end it didn't even matter? I took the training and I passed just because I  broke a few bones in the past you want to take it from me? You promised me I would become a hero you said I had what it takes..."

"Young Midoryia.... Don't take it like that it's for your safety"

"Don't take it like that?... NO YOU DONT GET TO TELL ME HOW TO TAKE THINGS I WORKED MY ASS OFF FOR THIS QUIRK YEAH I BROKE A FEW BOMES BUT I HAVE NOW FOR A WHOLE MONTH I CAN USE 99% WHEN BEFORE I COULD ONLY USE 5%
YOU WAITED UNTIL IT WAS A MONTH A MONTH I TELL YOU FOR YOU TO COME AND TELL ME OH I NEED MY QUIRK BACK YOU LYING BACKSTABBING BITCH YOUR NOT A FUCKING HERO THATS WHY YOU LEFT ME ON THAT ROOF THAT DAY I COULD HAVE JUMPED OFF AND IT WOULD BE YOUR FAULT!!"

"Don't tell me how to fucking take thing ass might you bitch your no hero your just here for the money if you think Mirio will be better than me then fuck you hope you have fun with your new hero you'll want me back and I will make you regret you even thought these words mark my words."

I finished venom and hatred lacing that sentence. I ran straight to the dorms and started to pack my stuff in the middle of packing I decided I would call my mom and tell her what happened.

Tbc thanks for reading my little artic foxes🦊

Was that cringe? I decided to try it and I'm not sure if you guys like it 😅