5

|°Izuku POV°|

Well that was a bit awkward but it was a good hug...

Anyways let's get started on food now what should we make... Oh! How about some rice, sauce beans, and legume but what kind of rice and sauce beans let's just make my favorite, sweet peas sauce beans and regular rice.

Good thing they stocked pans and plates in here.

Now after grabbing a medium sized pan I grabbed all my ingredients and got to work on the sauce beans. I put the peas in first, then some coconut milk, 4 maggee, oregano, msg for taste, a bit of oil.

Once the ingredients were in the pan I gave it a nice stir and put it on the stove on 4.

And now the rice I got another medium sized pan and put water and oil and 1 maggee I left that to boil and put the jasmine rice in a bowl, washed it about 2 times, and put it on the boiling water, covered it and left the kitchen.

Now what else should I do? Oh! I need to get bucky some clothes I think I have a few that were way too big for me for my birthday from yaomomo and uraraka.

I left and scavaged through the clothes in the closet and found some pajama pants and a silk blue shirt.

I don't have to bring a towel because there is one already there.

I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door waiting for a response after a few second I heard "yes..?" And it snapped me out of my trance, I cleared my throat then spoke "um- yeah I have some clothes for you.."

When I said that he opened the door and then I saw him he had a towel wrapped around his lower part sitting snuggly on his waist, I slowly looked up to see his chiseled abs slightly tanned, hard, and  they were like perfect squares!

His muscular arm in his human one he had a few vains that you could see his muscles were big but in a way you could tell they would make the perfect pillow and his metal one was literally identical except it didn't have vains.

Looking up more I could see in detail his sharp jaw and his ocean blue eyes, his stubble beard, and pointy nose.

I think he caught me staring too long because he cleared his throat and raised his brow with a tiny smirk almost invisible.

Embarrassed that I got caught I averted my eyes quickly apologized and handed him his clothes, then ran but before I left I could hear his mischievous chuckle.

In the meantime I decided to clean the bed because it was now full of blood.

Taking the bloody sheet off and replacing it with a clean one I put a thick blanket on the bed and decorated it with pillows and a few stuffed animals.

I cleaned counter and side table and put all the med kits and things away back in the cabinet.

When I was done I heard quiet footsteps but barely since it was so quiet.

"Oh hey! You can settle in while I finish the food.." I said as I got up and walked to the kitchen, all I got in reply was "hn"

Once the food was done I grabbed 2 plates and 2 bowls and filled it, walked to the table, set it up , and called him to the table.

When he came he thanked me and sat down when he tasted the food his eyes widened a bit.

Oh no does he think it's bad?!

And while I was freaking out in my head he smiled and took another spoon then said "this is delicious!" My worries suddenly faded and I accepted the compliment.

We ate in a comfortable silence while I silently cheered in my head.

After we were done he offered to do the dishes and after multiple attempts I finally agreed.