4

|•Izuku POV•|

After gathering all my materials I quickly did an examination of his body to see what was wrong.

From what I could see he had a dislocated ankle, a bullet wound in his abdomen which still had the bullet since there was no exit wounds, and some really deep cuts from what appears to be a knife I would have to stitch those since they were really deep.

Getting to work I decided to start on what's causing the most blood lost and pain which was the bullet wound.

I took my tools and told it it would hurt which he groaned in reply.

Digging into his wound for the bullet I found it and carefully removed it the wound started to bleed again and I applied pressure cleaned the wound for any infections and stitched it up mumbling apologies everytime he winced or groaned.

After that task was done I decided to get the cuts done since he was losing blood.

Disinfecting the cut first then stitching it up he had many knife wounds so I repeated these steps, disinfect, apologize, stitch, apologize.

After all the bloody wounds were done I had to get started on the ankle
I informed him that this would hurt a lot since I had to relocate his ankle and he nodded.

I counted and told him to hold his breath and brace himself when he did I quickly popped his ankle back into place while he looked like his eyeballs were going to pop out of his sockets.

I quickly apologized many times and told him it was over which he seemed relieved I was surprised he was still awake most people would faint from the pain.

I went to the kitchen and poured a glass of water for him.

When I reentered the room I was surprised to see him sitting up on his own and ran to check his abdomen stitch which was fine.

I handed him the water which helped his dry throat and he could speak properly now.

He cleared his throat and spoke "thank you for helping I feel a lot better now I mean I still feel like shit but I want to thank you for saving my life and don't worry I will get out of your hair tomorrow.

What was this man thinking?! "No no your not leaving your not in a condition to leave I will just find you passed on the the street after you leave, your not leaving until I tell you your good enough to go.

He looked surprised " I'm sorry? Did you just ask me to stay?" He asked still surprised "yes I did why is that surprising?"

He resumed his monotone face and replied " no it's just that I don't want to be a burden and people are after me and after you helped me I don't want you to get involved."

"That is really sweet but you don't have to worry about me I'm only staying in this hotel for a month after that I'm back to my mother's house "

He smiled a bit but that smile dropped when he said "your only doing this because you don't know who I am once you do you won't want me in your hotel room"

"No I'm sure I would still treat you the same"

He lifted a brow and said "really? I'm the winter soldier ring a bell?"

I looked at him a bit confused before saying " no I don't seem familiar with it let me search it up" he looked at me in shock but that turned to fear as I pulled my phone out. "Wait no!" He cried out.

As the search results came up and I read I was surprised he stood up and said "alright I'm going to leave now." With a nervous look on his face.

"Wait Barnes no!" I yelled and sat him down "it says you were brainwashed you didn't do anything wrong that wasn't you.

He looked back at me and suddenly ran up and hugged me.

"Thank you no one has ever said that to me after learning my backstory."

"Your welcome."

I said and stayed embraced in there hug it had been a while since I had a meaningful hug and I just wanted the feeling to last and apparently so did he.

After a few minutes of still being in the hug I knew I had to make dinner and honestly I think I'm just going to make my Nana's food this month since it's been a while since I've done that.

I cleared my throat and broke the hug awkwardly looking to the ground.

"Um since you heal fast you should be able to walk around on your own so no need for bed rest, how about you take a shower while I clean up?"

"Uh- yeah sure"

TBC thank you my lovely readers