Its Time

Lola walked the halls of Los Feliz Highschool like any other day and went to go find her best friends, Flynn and Julie. "Hey girl!" Flynn said as she playfully bumped Lola's shoulder. "Hey guys." Lola said to both Flynn and Julie. "I'll be right back!" Lola said as she walked towards Nick. "Hey Nick! Great job on the games!" Lola said as she fist bumped Nick. "Hey Lola! How are you?" Nick said as he looked off at Julie. The blonde smirked as Nick did so and walked away, not even answering his question.

Lola and the girls finished their classes of the day and broke apart to go to their homes. Lola got on her bike and went to her home. She arrived at her home and went into her room to do her homework. The girl finished her work and went to stand up after she put her stuff in a desk. As she did so, she found a picture of a blonde that looked similar to her and 3 other boys. Lola shook her head and placed the photo in her pocket and laid down. She thought about herself and thought it was finally time to talk to her parents.

"Mom? Dad?" The blonde wondered for her parents. "Yeah? What do yo want brat." Her parent said in sync. "I wanted to tell you that I am bisexual and like girls and boys." Lola said her answer cautiously. Her parents turned their heads and looked at the girl angrily. "You do not get to do that! You need to leave, just like your brother! We're glad he's dead. Maybe you should be too! Leave this house and never come back!!" Lola backed up and ran up to her room to pack. Brother? Wait- was it the blonde on the photo? She thought as she threw things into her bag. Lola took her bag and ran down the stairs as fast as she could and left.

Lola ran away from the house and pulled out the photo to look at it. She turned it over and it said "Alex Mercer and Sunset Curve -'95" The girl gently shoved the photo in her pocket and grasped her phone quickly.