Im Coming!

RECAP

  Lola ran away from the house and pulled out the photo to look at it. She turned it over and it said "Alex Mercer and Sunset Curve -'95"  The girl gently shoved the photo in her pocket and grasped her phone quickly.

                        [NOW]
    Lola's hands were trembling as she went into her contacts and selected Julie. The phone rang quietly as her heartbeat got louder and louder in her ears. "Hey! Who is this?" Julie said, which somehow brought her out of a panic attack. " Oh hey its Lola uh m-my parents finally kicked me out because I came out." Lola said. "I already know what you're going to ask, you can come over." Julie said. "Okay, thanks Im coming." Lola said.

  Lola hung up the phone and biked to the Molina household. The girl entered the house and saw everyone in the kitchen. "Oh hey Ray, Carlos." Lola said to both Ray and Carlos.  Julie got up from her seat and pulled Lola's hand and took them outside. "Lala your going to think i'm crazy but there has been a ghost band called Sunset Curve that is staying in the studio." Julie said quietly. "Wait.... Sunset Curve? Like the boys in the photo? No..... no...." Lola thought to herself.

    "Oh thats cool.... I believe it too.," Lola said to Julie. Julie then pulled Lola towards the studio and stopped. "You need to know that I have been singing with them for a bit but I just never had the time to tell you, I mean me and the boys just have been so busy and-" Julie got cut off. "Hey I understand! It was alot but show me those boys." Lola said, nudging Julie's shoulder.

     Julie led herself and Lola to the studio and opened the doors. Lola looked in and her jaw dropped. She saw the Sunset Curve band, the one her newly found brother was in. Lola stepped into the studio and looked around the room, her gaze remained on the blonde a little longer. "Hi Im Reggie! Julie has said some awesome things about you." Leather jacket, or Reggie, said. "Im Luke a-and this is Alex." Luke said as he saw that Alex was blankly staring at Lola.