Woah....

[RECAP]

       Julie led herself and Lola to the studio and opened the doors. Lola looked in and her jaw dropped. She saw the Sunset Curve band, the one her newly found brother was in. Lola stepped into the studio and looked around the room, her gaze remained on the blonde a little longer. "Hi Im Reggie! Julie has said some awesome things about you." Leather jacket, or Reggie, said. "Im Luke a-and this is Alex." Luke said as he saw that Alex was blankly staring at Lola.

                          [NOW]
   "How ya doing! Im Lola!" The girl said as she stuck her hand out, forgetting they were ghosts. Alex hesitantly stuck out his hand and shook hers "woah..." Alex said. The two looked at each other and Lola just stepped back quickly.  The girl started to tear up as she slowly grabbed the photo of the band from her pocket. Her hands shook as she lifted the photo to beside the blondes face and let out a sob. She quickly put it back in her pocket "I'm sorry this is just too much." Lola said as she rushed outside.

    She ran to a local cafe and got a cup of earl gray tea.  Lola sat on a bench outside and held herself as she tried to calm herself down. "Hey..." Alex said as he poofed beside Lola. "Hey Alex" Lola said as she wiped her eyes. "So we need to talk about what happend. If thats okay with you?" Alex said as he grasped her hand. "Yeah... the reason I freaked out is because I think you are my brother." Lola said as she stared into her brothers eyes.

    "Oh... thats why we look so similar!" Alex said excitedly, but soon his smile turned into a frown. "Wait why did you come to Julie's? Was it our parents? Did they hurt you?"  Alex said as his gaze upon her was serious. "Mentally, yes. And I got kicked out because I came out to them as bisexual." Lola said as she squeezed her brother's hand tightly.  "Im so sorry that happened. But lets get back, yeah?" Alex said as he hugged Lola and she nodded.