Just send it

little!Tommy, (sort of) cg!Tubbo
(pretend they went to the same school)
tw/cw: lots of anxiety around telling someone about agere, regressing in school

-------------------------------------------------------

Tommy paced around his room anxiously. He wanted to tell Tubbo about the way he copes, his regression. He ultimately decided to do it over text, albeit not the best method, but the only one that would work if he wanted to do this.
He was much too nervous for any other way, even a phone call.

Tommy was definitely sure about this though, he trusted Tubbo a lot. (Plus, it keeps happening around him, and Tommy would rather have him know just in case.)

So, he was pacing his room. It was Saturday, so he didn't have to talk about it at school immediately. Though for now, he's waiting for a response from his best friend.
He had sent "are you busy?" about five minutes ago, he needed to make sure Tubbo wasn't doing anything else.

"No what's up?"

Tommy felt his heart race as he typed out his next question.

"ok uh, this is kinda important"
"would you like, judge me, or not be by friend anymore if something i did was weird"

It took him a minute to press send, but he did. He got right back up and started pacing again, as if drilling a circle into his carpet would make the whole situation go away.

"Nope, don't worry"
"Everything you do is strange in some way"
"I'm used to it 😎"

If this was any other situation, Tommy would be laughing, pretending to be offended, but he was too nervous that this would be the last time. He was at least a bit relieved though.

"fair"
"ok well then, can i tell you something?"

If his heart rate could go up any further, it would've.
Again, with the pacing.

"Of course dude"

Tommy wrote out his next response, knowing this would kickstart the whole conversation.

"do you know what age regression is?"

His thumb hovered over the send button for the longest minute of his life, debating if he should actually send it, what Tubbo could say, and if-

"Ah- achoo!"

fwoop

Welp.
That solves that I guess.

He waited a few more minutes for the response, seeing the typing bubble go up and down.

Which was agonizing, by the way.

"Uh"
"Kinda"
"Isn't it where you go back to your child mind"
"And like relive things"

Okay- he could work with this.

"basically, yeah"
" i have an explanation typed out if you want to understand it better"

"Yeah sure"

The rest of the conversation went very well. Tommy explained, and Tubbo asked more questions until he had everything he needed to know.

Tubbo then had to go off to dinner, and they ended their conversation for the night.

--------------------------------------

Tommy didn't regress immediately after that, it took him about a week after that to feel small. He doesn't regress super often anyways, so this wasn't unusual.