𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈

Theater play is the most voted choices amongst the list of things that they should do for the cultural festival

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Theater play is the most voted choices amongst the list of things that they should do for the cultural festival. Some students might do a café already so it's best to do something more different. Yashiro dismissed those who are in clubs and left the rest for Akane, who's now the class representative, to manage what story are they going to play.

The Astronomy Club gathered around their club room to discuss about their plans, Y/n has to create the idea, she had no choice, she volunteered to be the leader of this club anyways. Y/n was sitting backwards on the chair in front of her members: Tsurumaki, Hazawa, Yeonji, Yejun and their newest members Karin Takeuchi and Hari Min from the middle school department. "How about a fortune telling booth? Like those people where they tell you what you are based on your horoscope." Yejun suggested.

"Fortune telling?" Karin questioned.

"I mean we're in the Astronomy Club so why not throw in some horoscope thingy?" Yeonji added as she crossed her legs. Y/n raised her hand to prevent them from speaking further, she was silent during their discussion of ideas and now, the floor is hers.

"What are you guys doing for your class though? We should do something easy for our club so that we have time to focus in both ways."

Karin raised her hand. "We'll be providing mini games. I'm mostly free at that time so I have the time to stop by, I don't know if Hari has free time, she's assigned to hand out the prizes." Y/n rubbed her chin, nodding at every word her junior says. Tsurumaki and Hazawa are free at the time of the festival since few of their classmates volunteered to be guides in their booths. Yejun and Yeonji's class are having a restaurant but they will only be waiters and waitresses in some period of time.

"Our class is having a theatre play and it is up to the Class Rep to think about what we'll play. I will be mostly exerting my efforts in the club but it depends whether my assigned role will be relevant to the story." Y/n explained, getting off her chair as she went to the board and wrote her suggestions. "A film showing of a documentary about the celestial bodies is nice, but we need something that would attract the students. Although since we all have different duties, hopefully our class and club schedules don't come at the same day."

"How about a museum where we showcase a model of the Solar System, then some papier mache asteroids and meteors?" Yeonji asks.

"That would be cool but that's too common nowadays." Y/n replied. She mentally sighed, if this is what their previous leader went through during the preparation then she salutes Emi for bearing everything till the end. Y/n recalled an event a long time ago where an internet friend of hers from the Philippines told her about projecting a constellation map inside a black room that is made of cloth. "Wait guys holy fucking shit! I HAVE AN IDEA!" She announced.

"We need a big ass black cloth that would cover this room, then we'll have a movie projector to share this interactive stellar map in my laptop and it would light up the whole black cloth." Y/n explained with a huge smile on her face, her eyes sparkling at the idea that she had. The members murmured in agreement, even Tsurumaki raised her hand to provide for the black cloth. "People can choose to take photos inside, or maybe have a date inside then the available members will showcase about the planets, moon and stars."