𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐄 ♡

Amane just finished tutoring one of his students who had difficulties in Physics, he didn't want this 8th grade student to fail in his class so he had to make sure that this guy had to ace all of his lessons

Amane just finished tutoring one of his students who had difficulties in Physics, he didn't want this 8th grade student to fail in his class so he had to make sure that this guy had to ace all of his lessons. "Alright, that's all for today Yamato." The brown haired boy smiled at the teacher after putting his paperwork and books back in his bag. "Study well back home, make sure to do your homework for today. Good luck."

"Thank you, Sensei!" Yamato bowed as he left the faculty room early. Amane simply smiled and waved at the boy as Fuji entered the faculty room holding two cups of coffee on both hands. Amane assumed that maybe Fuji was going to give him some of that.

"I need more coffee." Fuji took a sip of his coffee—then took another sip from the other cup which surprised Amane. "Oh hey, Yugi-sensei! I have some juicy gossip that I had with my students recently. So I asked some of the girls who they want as a tutor and most of them chose you."

Amane chuckled in disbelief, there's no way these girls would choose him as a tutor for their lesson—Yamato had an easy time having Amane as his tutor considering that the man was careful with his words and he's really patient when it comes to his students, so maybe that's why they want him as a tutor. "Like for real dude, I'm starting to think that these girls think of you as an idol that would totally motivate them to study just by seeing your face."

"Which reminds me, you and L/n-san had been dating for almost five years right?" Fuji asked.

"Mhm and three months, why do you ask?"

"When will you guys get married?" And that question suddenly felt like a door slammed on his face. It's true that they have been in the dating phase for so long and only now that Fuji asked him about marriage crossed his mind.

"I have some important matters to go to in days, Fuji." Amane replied. "I'm going to take my leave soon because I will be going to America and Y/n is busy with her clinical rounds, I think I'll bring it up sooner or later when the workload is loose." Amane is leaving within two days so tomorrow he won't be at school to teach just so he can spend time with Y/n for that time being. He was too stressed to handle things right now and he needed a break to do so.

Amane arrived back in the apartment around 7PM which was a little late than he usually does. Y/n opened the door for him and greeted her boyfriend with a smile. "Welcome home, Amane." She said while reaching over to remove his coat. Amane smiled warmly, reaching over to cup her cheek and gave her a quick yet tired kiss.

"I'm home..." He said before taking off his shoes and stepped inside the apartment. "Today was tiring not gonna lie, good thing I was given a leave starting tomorrow and I left my work to the other teachers for them to handle it for me." He said before loosening his tie and unbuttoned half of his clothes.

"Hmmm~ I told them that I'll be taking a leave to prepare for your departure." Y/n headed to the kitchen to continue cooking dinner. Amane smelled something warm and creamy—it looks like Y/n is making cream stew. Over the years they have been living together, Amane would never get tired of his girlfriend's cooking despite her claiming that she knows how to cook but not entirely professional of it.