𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈

Y/n and Amane were both invited to Yuju's New Year party in which she originally wanted to round up her classmates to hang out together

Y/n and Amane were both invited to Yuju's New Year party in which she originally wanted to round up her classmates to hang out together. "Amane, you need to fix your hair." Y/n reached out to comb the sides of his bangs to show off more of his forehead. He and Tsukasa turned 18 a month ago yet the older twin was acting so spoiled around his girlfriend, which Y/n doesn't mind.

What happened months ago was Y/n decided to reconcile with Tsukasa, even if he did lost his memories, she had to apologize for acting uneasy towards him considering for what he did in his previous life. Tsukasa doesn't seem unfazed but he went from calling Y/n "Y/n-neesan" to "Onee-chan" and it brought back memories where Hina used to call her that.

Amane was wearing a black turtleneck sweater and a pair of slacks. His hair was styled neatly by parting the bangs on the left side and slicked it back—Y/n commented he looked hot. Y/n, on the other hand, was wearing a black backless dress that reaches above her knees and literally filled up her ear piercings with silver earrings. "I look expensive—" Y/n grinned. "Though behind all of this I am broke as hell."

"Anyways, we should get going now. Surely, Yuju might think otherwise if we take too long. Kou-kun and Mitsuba-kun are coming too, and Teru-senpai wanted to tag along." Y/n grabbed her purse from the couch. Yuju wanted to invite others who are not in their class so she decided to add the people she knew in highschool and she also required others to bring along some guests.

Y/n immediately shivered once she stepped out of the apartment because it is freezing as hell. She quickly covered herself with her coat. Amane chuckled as he poked her back. "And whose idea is it to wear such a dress in a winter night?"

"You picked out this dress for me anyways—!"

"Well, I didn't expect you to wear it—"

"Let's just go." The two of them went downstairs to the entrance of the building to the parking spot where Amane's car was parked. Recently, he took some driving lessons at the day after he turned 18 and now he can drive along the area. Y/n was scared at first because she literally held on to the seatbelt when Amane invited her in, but they ended up going to a convenience store, which is literally a walking distance.

Amane opened the car door (car door guy) for Y/n as she sat down and fastened her seatbelt. Amane went to the driver's seat, fastened his seatbelt and started the engine. Y/n glanced at the city lights passing by on her view. She glanced at Amane whose gaze is fixated by the road. To think that he could be attractive just by driving a car, and on the other side of the wall you guys are simping for him.

When they arrive at the party hall, Yashiro and Kou immediately spotted Y/n and Amane so they decided to approach them. "Y/n! Amane-kun! You guys are here!" Yashiro smiled at the couple, she's wearing a white dress and was holding a glass of juice. Kou was wearing a suit and tie while holding two airhorns.

"Hey Yashiro and the Minamoto kid." Amane greeted.

"Why are you calling me a kid—" Kou questioned.