17 📞 bookstore meet

Bold - Yeonjun

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Good evening, this is Dreamland's Bookstore, how may I help you?"

"I'd like you to write a happy ending for Y/N and Yeonjun please"

"Yeonjun? How? You're such an idiot, how could you get ahold of me in my work?"

"Because I could bribe Beomgyu?"

"What?"

"He just flirted a bit with the last cashier and hola, she gives us the store's number"

"God, you're really using your looks to seduce the poor girl -"

"Can you stop sassing me for once?"

"Say what?"

"So what are you up to?"

"I'm talking to a big dork when he is wasting my time while the store is full of many people for once. I swear to God if my boss found me talking to someone, he'll fire me"

"I don't think he can when you look so beautiful in your sweater and that cute onion bun on top"

"Say what, Yeonjun?"

"You look so beautiful for me today"

"Yeonjun? Where are you? Oh my god, is that why there's so many people in here!?"

"I think they recognized me and you were so busy assisting someone else to notice me"

"Oh my god, that's why. There were so many people here than usual. So I get it that you have to leave first before talking to me?"

"I'm waiting for the perfect moment to meet you, Y/N, but not right now"

[ beeps ]

"Why is he such a little cute dramatic dork?"