24 📞 delivery time

Bold - Yeonjun

Italic - You

Bold with Italic - Huening Kai

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Good afternoon, Sir. Your delivery is here. You can go pick it up now"

"My sister is not here, so someone will get it. Just hang in there, okay?"

"Okay, sir"

[ beeps ]

[ cues looking up to see a tall person opening the gates for her ]

"Y/N?"

"Yeonjun?"

"....."

"Why are you here?"

"This is my dorm"

"You planned this, did you?"

"I guess this is the part where I could ask for a hug, right?"

☏ ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ☏

This is the part where Yeonjun hugged Y/N, harder than he ever hugged anyone, like she was one of the most precious thing ever.

Her petite body fit so well in his strong arms. She smelled so good. Yeonjun was taller than she imagined, and he looked nothing less than a dangerous young man with his looks.

His dirty blonde hair falling onto his forehead, only made him more attractive and boy was Y/N smitten.

And then he pulled away from her, slowly bringing a hand to touch her cheek.

"God, I never expected to see you this close"

"Except that you obviously made sure for this to happened"

"How can you say?"

"I could literally see four heads peeking out from behind you"

And then Yeonjun got down onto his knees before pulling a bouquet of flowers handed by a grinning Beomgyu.

"You have your little helper, huh? Cute"

"Don't worry, you're more cuter than he is, my sexy babe"

"You're an idiot"

"Will you, Y/N L/N, my sarcastic and idiotic phone caller, do me the honor of being your boyfriend?"

"Why insult me?"

"Oh I figure out you will not like it the traditional way"

"I hate to admit it, but I like your way better"

"Because I am way better than anyone"

"Mmm..."

"We can be together, forever and ever with no x's and o's. We ride or die or you die alone"

"You're so weird at courting someone"

"....."

"Yes"

"WHAT?"

"Yes!"

"You sure?"

"Let's be weird together... forever"

"You're my weird girlfriend now", Yeonjun said as he pulled Y/N into a kiss and she responded, like they had done this a million times before.

Then they weren't just someone who met throuch a wrong call, they were two souls who had found each other in the most unimaginable way.

They had no idea how it would work and how long everything could last, but in that moment, they were together and that's all they needed.

That's what important right now, the present, not the past nor the future, only the present.

You only live once after all.