𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 | it's all fun and games

✧*̥˚┈┈┈┈ IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES
▃▃▃▃▃ ஓ 🗞️👑 ▃▃▃▃▃
◦○◦ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎:  any way the wind blows
╭ ..••°☾ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑     𝐒𝐈𝐗

❛ 𝚀 𝚄 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽  𝙾 𝙵  𝙼 𝙰 𝙽 𝙷 𝙰 𝚃 𝚃 𝙰 𝙽 ❜❦⭒ ——(𝙽𝙴𝚆𝚂𝙸𝙴𝚂)╭

❛ 𝚀 𝚄 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽 𝙾 𝙵 𝙼 𝙰 𝙽 𝙷 𝙰 𝚃 𝚃 𝙰 𝙽 ❜
❦⭒ ——(𝙽𝙴𝚆𝚂𝙸𝙴𝚂)
╭ ..••°☾ 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒐𝒏 🎯📠
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
-: ✧ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘴𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴
𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸 ✧ :- 

The Manhattan newsies, and Spot, sat in Tibby's restaurant when Denton comes in holding a newspaper, "Hey fellas. This is it."

Denton places the newspaper in front of Jack and the newsies all gather around. Spot hovered over him "Where's me picture? Where's me picture?"

Lila, who was standing next to him, hit him over his head causing him to let out a yelp. She just smiled and he shook his head.

"Well, you got us on the front page." David looks at Denton.

"You got yourselves on the front page. I just gotta make sure you stay there."

"So what, you get your picture in the papes? So, what's that get you, huh?"

The newsies all yell at him for being in a bad mood and Lila, who was now standing by Race, punches him in the arm.

"Jeez Lils."

"You've been glum and dumb. What's the matter with you?" Race hits him in the face, barely missing Lila who quickly bent backward to avoid it, his arm going right over her face.

"Race! The fuck man?!"

"Sorry." He redirected his attention, "You're in the papes, you're famous. You're famous, you get anything you want. And that's what's so great about New York!"

A pair of new shoes with matching laces (Mush)
A permanent box at Sheepshead Races (Race)
A porcelain tub with boiling water (Spot)
A Saturday night with Jack's hot sister! (Blink)

Jack, Spot, Lila, and Race all glare at him

Look at me I'm the King of New York!
Suddenly I'm respectable
Staring right at you
Lousy with stature (Race)