𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 | victory brought upon us

✧*̥˚┈┈┈┈ VICTORY BROUGHT UPON US
▃▃▃▃▃ ஓ 🗞️👑 ▃▃▃▃▃
◦○◦ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎: anyway the wind blows
╭ ..••°☾ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑      𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

❛ 𝚀 𝚄 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽 𝙾 𝙵 𝙼 𝙰 𝙽 𝙷 𝙰 𝚃 𝚃 𝙰 𝙽 ❜❦⭒ ——(𝙽𝙴𝚆𝚂𝙸𝙴𝚂)╭

❦⭒ ——(𝙽𝙴𝚆𝚂𝙸𝙴𝚂)
╭ ..••°☾ 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒐𝒏 🎯📠
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
-: ✧ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘴𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘯 ✧ :- 

Seitz, along with a group of policeman, stand by the entrance, looking out into the crowd.

While inside in Pulitzer's office at his desk, Seitz brings in Jack and David. Jonathan is quick to grab his arm, "It's awful. Everyone's calling. Mr. Hearst, and Mr. Bennett, and the mayor in such awful language. The city's at a standstill and they all blame the chief. It's like the end of the World, only I didn't say that."

Jack and David walk up to Pulitzer's desk and Jack pulls out a copy of the newspaper.

"Extry, extry, Joey. Read all about it."

"I promised that if you defied me, I'd break you. I'll keep that promise, boy. Now, I gave you a chance to be free. I don't understand. Anyone who doesn't act in their own self-interest is a fool."

"Then what does that make you?"

"What?"

"Oh, this is my pal, Davey; The Walkin' mouth."

"You talk about self-interest, but since the strike, your circulation's been down 70%. Every day you're losing thousands of dollars just to beat us out of one lousy tenth of a cent. Why?"

"You see, it ain't about the money, Dave. If Joe gives in to nobodies like us, it means we got the power. And he can't do that, no matter what it costs. Am I right, Joe?"

"I sent for the police. They must be here by now. Send them in, Seitz."

"I'm not going back to jail, Joe. Look out there. Right out there is where the power is."

Jack opens the window in the office, hearing all the kids shouting, making Pulitzer cover his ears.

"Close the window! Close the window! Go home! Go home! Go home!"