ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ

Madeleine POV

I woke up in the morning, put my slippers on and drank water. I see Caramel Arrow isn't on her bed sleeping, shes probably preparing right now. I saw Latte waking up yawning

Madeleine: "Sup Latte, did you get a goodnight rest?"

Latte: "Yah, how 'bout you?"

Madeleine: "Always good."

I placed down the empty water bottle on the small drawer and head down stairs, I saw Caramel Arrow already brushing her teeth. Wow, shes really fast. I walked towards the sink and washed my face, I walked to my seat and asked:

Madeleine: "Sooooo..whats for breakfast?"

Caramel Arrow: "Jelly Spaghetti."

[Jelly Spaghetti is bassicaly like spaghetti but replaced with jelly's]

Madeleine: "Sounds delicious!"

I opened the cover ontop of my plate and saw the Jelly Spaghetti, it smelled very sweet and delicious. I grabbed my fork and ate it, as I was drinking milk I saw Caramel Arrow already preparing her bag. I told her to slow down and wait for the other but she didnt listen and said goodbye. Welp, Caramel Arrow already closed the door and I heard someone coming down, it was Aloe Cookie. Wheres Latte? Hmm, shes probably chatting with someone again..

Madeleine: "Hello there Aloe, did you get good sleep?"

Aloe: "Not really, my head is still hurting after my invention blew up infront of my face.."

Madeleine: "I think you should get more rest, ill tell the teacher that you had a headache."

Aloe: "Oh no no..im fine Madeleine, thank you for the offer but I have to decline. Plus, tomorrow is the day where we show our inventions to the whole class and my invention is almost fixed so I need to run some tests on it before I present it."

Madeleine: "Come here and eat, the Jelly Spaghetti is really good!"

Aloe: "Lemme guess..did the early bird bake this for us?"

Madeleine: "Yeah.."

She chuckled as she sat down on the chair, she opened the cover on her plate and took her fork and ate her Jelly Spaghetti. I continued to drink my milk and I heard another cookie come down, it was Purple Yam.

Madeleine: "Yo! Purple Yam!"

Purple Yam: "What?!"

I flinched by the way he yelled at me and told him whats wrong, he said that it was just nothing.

*Time skip*

I put on my bag and saw Latte, Affogato and Milk still drinking their morning coffee/milk/latte. Aloe opened the door for me and let me through first. We both walked towards our first class, History, oh man I hate history..its always so boring with all the confusing words I dont really understand..After 1 minute of walking we saw Caramel Arrow crossing her arms and leaning on the wall next to the door.

Caramel Arrow: "You guys took longer than I expected you to be."

She said in a sarcastic voice and tilted her head a bit.

Aloe: "Oh shush, no need to be sarcastic.."

Caramel Arrow: "Heh, im just kidding."

I looked around and its still dawn, I checked the time and its still 4:17 in the morning.