ᴛʜɪs ɪs'ɴᴛ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ..

Espresso POV

Day 2 in this school, my room mates have been awfully quiet. They were talking alot and I hear Purple Yam screaming, huh, I wonder what happened. I hopped off my bed and saw Madeleine on his phone, he said hello to me and I did the same. I changed my clothes and got ready for school, wait what day is it?

Espresso: "Hey, Madeleine what day is it?"

Madeleine: "Friday, aka the day Aloe will be performing her newest invention."

Espresso: "Its 7:23 in the morning, why didnt you join them?"

Madeleine placed his phone on the small desk and slowly walked towards me, I backed up a bit becuase im not sure what hes going to do to me..

He holds both of my hands and placed them around his shoulder, he leaned to me and hugged me. I hugged back.

Madeleine: "Sorry, I still cant get over the..'thing'.."

Espresso: "Its fine, plus, I have regained my confidence and I think we can both join together in Aloe's presentation!"

Madeleine: "Uhm..no thanks but ill be staying he-"

I interrupted him and covered his mouth.

Espresso: "Shhhhhhhh its fine if your shy I will join you."

Madeleine: "No- its not like that. Im just too lazy, I told her that ill be staying here and I also told Latte to record everything."

Espresso: "Your sure? Your sure that you wont come with me?"

Madeleine: *sigh* "Fiiinnnneeee"

He whined as I slowly push him back, I took my phone and put it in my pocket. I walked out the room and cooked some food, this time I cooked a meal that my mother used to cook for me.

*time skip*

I finally finished my cooking then I heard walking. It was Madeleine, I blushed a little with his choice of shirt he wanted to wear.

Espresso: "That..looks nice on you.."

Madeleine: "Thanks!"

I grinned at him and took out the food from the oven, he walked towards me and asked:

Madeleine: "Whats for breakfast?"

Espresso: "Cinnamon Bun with Jellies, this food used to be my mothers recipe until..she crumbled..."

I saw Madeleine in shock as he slowly hugs me, I was blushing a bit. Gosh why do I feel butterflies in my stomach?

Madeleine: "Sorry to hear that.."

He breaks the hug and I grinned at him.

Espresso: "Its fine."

He walked towards the table and sat on his chair, I finally finished the jelly toppings and placed it on the table. He was amazed by my cookie as I blushed. He took one and ate it and at the same time drinking milk. Who drinks that awful white liquid anyway? Eh, I care less. I took one Cinnamon Bun and ate it as I was drinking my black coffee.

Madeleine: "Gosh, you drink such bitter liquid?"

He chuckled, I cocked a brow and smiled sarcastically.

Espresso: "Gosh, you drink such sweet liquid?"

I smirked playfully and he laughed.

Madeleine: *chuckling* "Haha, ok ok you got me.."