Prologue

For the starter, my name is Akihito Yukinoshita and I am the second child of the Yukinoshita family and twin elder brother of Yukino Yukinoshita and younger brother of Haruno Yukinoshita but unlike my two sisters, I am not a genius. our parents highly value academics above any other talent and the same can be said for my younger sister. But that's not the case with my elder sister because she values real-life experience over academics. And due to not showing any sign of improvement in academics day by day my parents become more and more disappointed in me and finally they lose all expectations and my weak presence does not help at all. You see since I was born, I have exceptionally weak presence sometimes even my mother forgot to feed me when I was a baby. And due to my weak presence, it became easy for my parents to neglect me. 

When I was in elementary school that accident happen and my life changed drastically

Flashback -

It was like any other day I was in the 2nd year of elementary school and was walking by side of my big sister while holding her left hand and my younger sister was holding her right hand. As we were walking my big sister got a call from one of her friends so she received the call and started talking in a cheerful tone. As she was distracted talking to her friend car passing by suddenly lost control and started my making its way towards us my sisters didn't notice it, but I did so I pushed both of them while pushing them I got hit on the left side my body. Nothing serious happened but the left side of my face was disfigured permanently and as per big sister the scar kinda looks cool. 

After that day my worst nightmare started. I was a loner but no one bothered me because I was not noticed by anyone aside from my big sister. But after getting injured my classmates or rather bullies of my class started to notice me and then started the worst days of my life. There was not a single day without bullying, my young self does not want to create more problems for my parents so I kept quiet and hoped that it will stop, but it never did their assaults get more aggressive and my mentality started to brake slowly. Don't get me wrong I was a very tough kid for my age but always getting ignored by my parents, being unnoticed due to my lack of presence, having no friends to talk and finally getting bullied; it was a lot to take in for someone in the elementary school. 3 years passed and it was now the start of my last year in elementary school and big sister finally started to notice a change in my behavior. I tried my best to mask my all worries with a smile but now I was completely broken and my mask started to slip away. I am best at masking my real intentions someone like my big sister who is a genius at finding a person's real intention was unable to find my sufferings behind my fake smile. But it was getting unbearable for me, the light in my eyes started to fade away, and there was always the fear of being forgotten due to my weak presence. I became fearful of my surroundings, and my mental health finally collapsed. My big sister was furious at my classmates and most importantly at herself due to not noticing my suffering. There was no big change in my parent's behavior because for them I was but a failure. 

After that incident doctors advised me to move from town. So my grandparents decided to take me with them, as always it doesn't matter to my parents so they agreed without any problem, but the same can not be said for my big sister she was very sad and at the same time she was feeling very guilty. After the car accident, our sibling bond became much stronger but it was very clear that she was disappointed in herself for not noticing my sufferings. After that, I started to live with my grandparents and found out that my grandfather was a man who participated in World War II and my grandmother was a professor at the university. But they both never forced me to do something I didn't want to do. But I wanted to do something and wanted to become someone worthy in this world. After that my grandfather started to train me harshly but I never uttered a word and completed all challenges that are thrown in my way. My grandfather himself praised me for my determination and bestow me with the title of 'hard-working genius' because I always worked until I get desired results. And regarding my basic education it was covered by grandma she taught me all knowledge required for a middle schooler.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grandfather-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grandmother-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of you must be thinking I was training for getting revenge. well, I was not thinking about those kid at all because I knew with that overprotective personality of my sister she must have already dealt with it.

Hunting, Killing, hand to hand combat, various martial arts, using a knife in battle as well as in a kitchen, using guns, and information gathering, I perfected all these arts in merely 4 years. Now my only major defect was Social Anxiety Disorder. and as per my grandparents without getting rid of this disease I won't be able to able to survive in the world. 

And best way to get rid of these weaknesses is to attend high school so my grandparents suggest me the most prestigious high school in Japan Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School .

Flashback End

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here I am waiting for bus and my ride toward life changing events.