046

Elena sat in between Katsuki and Izuku, mostly to make sure Katsuki wouldn't kill the poor guy. In front of her sat Mina and Jirou. "So what were you supposed to do for summer originally?" Mina asked Elena after looking up from her food.

"Sleep..walk around...exercise...the fuck do I know...?" Elena said, looking up from her food. She was happy she got to spend the week at training camp, at least she got to avoid her fucked up family.

"So, what about you?" Elena asked. "Ah..well..." Mina began talking about what she was supposed to do for summer. Elena looked to the side to see Katsuki picking at his food.

"Can I have it?" Elena asked, trying to see if he was paying attention. "Yeah sure.." He mumbled. Elena took his plate to herself before he looked at her in shock. "Why did you take my damn food?!" He asked in an angry manner. "You told me I could-" Elena said. "You did, Kacchan.." Izuku said.

Katsuki glared at both of them before he snatched his plate back and began eating. "And that's how you get a dog to eat." Elena said, ruffling his hair.

He mumbled something before he continued eating his food.

—————————————

Elena walked in first out of everyone into the hot springs. She didn't want to be seen, especially not with her new scars either. She put the towel to the side before she sat down in the warm pool. The only thing that showed was her upper body. From her shoulders to half of her chest.

"Hey babe!" Mina said, sitting down right beside Elena, only her feet dipping into the pool. Elena mumbled a 'hey' quietly before she felt her head be tugged against Mina's lower-thigh. "Are you tired?" Mina asked. Elena nodded slowly before she closed her eyes, resting her head close to Mina's knee.

As the rest of the girls joined them, Jirou was sitting beside Elena while Mina was making braids in Elena's hair. "So, Anyone you like in the class?" Elena asked Jirou. "No, not really." She said monotone, but Elena felt her lies through her skin. She decided to drop the conversation because it might be pretty personal. "How about you? I see the way you and Bakugo look at each other. You're pretty much the only one he's nice to." Mina said as she finished Elena's left braid.

Elena's face got extremely hot and red as she mumbled a "shut up".

The rest of the girls talked calmly as the hot water loosened their muscles. Elena's peace was soon broken by probably one of the most annoying voices in the world. She could hear Mineta's voice through the wall, and it was words that really made her understand why she despised the guy.

Soon Elena heard the wall knock, as if someone was walking on it. "Oi, ya'll hear that?" Elena asked, her look against the wall.

"It's the fucking grape!" Elena said, her voice in disbelief. Just as Elena felt Mineta's aura reach the top of the wall, she saw Kota push him down. "Oh don't mind if I do.." Elena smirked evilly. She focused on the grape boy and before she knew it, he had screeched as loud as ever. "W-what?!" He screamed.

Elena smirked widely to herself as red lightning surrounded her hands. Mineta flew across the boys hot spring and into the ground.

"Mineta really is the worst, huh?" Tsuyu said. "Thanks, Kota!!" Mina yelled along with Elena. Elena's face fell as she watched him look over to the girl's side. "Shit!" Elena said as she watched him fall over to the other side with a nosebleed.

"Hey! Is Kota okay?!" Elena asked over to the other side. "Yes, Midoriya-kun caught him. Mineta-kun however, seems to be very hurt." Iida yelled back.

"Good to hear!!" She yelled back before she sat down again beside Mina and Jiro. The girls and some boys laughed at the comment. Mina continued with Elena's braid as Elena relaxed into the bath. She felt her muscles loosen up.