The End

Jimin:He is Kim taehyung and I'm Park jimin. We are supposed to get engaged.

Jungkook:Then why was he on date with me all these time?

Jimin:Sorry I had some family issues and Tae had to help me.

Jungkook tried to not care about Jimin or Tae because all that was on his mind was Vante although he was a little bit sad that Tae wasn't Jimin but he didn't acknowledge it.

Jungkook in mind: I don't care about neither Taehyung nor Jimin, I will never love anyone except Vante

The parents brought the rings and told to put it on one another. As Jimin was shaking about to do it, he saw someone outside of the stage crying.

 As Jimin was shaking about to do it, he saw someone outside of the stage crying

Jimin threw his ring away.

Jimin:I can't do this.

He ran to Suga and hugged him. Everybody were in shock.

Jimin while holding Suga's hand:This is my boyfriend Suga and I'm not going to marry anyone else.

Jungkook:Suga hyung? You're here.

Jimin father asked Jungkook how he knows Suga.

Jungkook:He's my cousin.

Jungkook's father said he is my brother's son and he is new in his work but it's a really good job with a good future. He is a great man.

Jikook's engagement was broken and Yoonmin got engaged instead.

Jungkook was very happy because he could talk to Vante again.

He looked at Tae for the last time and in mind: You are also cute and funny like Vante, I can't say lie I like you too but I love Vante, I hope we won't meet again ever Tae

When he came home he tried to call Vante. He tried many times but it didn't work. At one time he realized that this is how their love story ends.

He went to his parents and told his parents he is going back to London and if he falls in love again that's when he is going to come back. He will not listen to his parents and due to Jungkook's will they had to let him go. He booked tickets for the next day.

Next day Jimin went to Tae's house. Jimin and Suga are going to apologize to Jungkook's parents about everything so they want to take Tae with them. Tae realized he has to apologize too so he went with them.

Jungkook's house.

Jungkook's mom welcomed them.
"Omo!who is this beautiful boy,I saw him yesterday but for yesterday's incident I couldn't ask,Jungkook's mom asked.

"He is my friend Kim Taehyung ".she is in mind" If my kookie chose someone like him ,he is so beautiful, but my son chose someone, whose look he doesn't even know. If only I had the chance I would have him as my son in law.

When they asked about Jungkook, she said his father went to drop him off to the airport due to him breaking up with a stranger he liked as we told him to.