Chapter 3

~*~ T R A V I S ~*~

Maybe I should have stopped, seeing as her boyfriend or whatever was right there. Maybe I should have. I should have finished up my number and walked away.

I shouldn't have pushed my hand higher. I shouldn't have enjoyed the look on her face as she enjoyed me. Because she did. Though I could see she was fighting it.

My hand was practically under her skirt. What a tiny skirt she had on.

Perfect for ripping off.

My pinkie caressed her inner thigh, soaking in her warmth.

She was soft under my fingers, so ridiculously soft it should've be illegal. I wanted to hold her in my hands all day and do all sorts of things to her.

Maybe it was stupid to think that after I'd only just met her.

But I couldn't help to think back to the moment we were... Introduced. Namely when her ass was on my dick.

Best.Moment.Of.My.Life.

I wished all my conversations started like that one.

I could see her boyfriend or whoever he was glaring daggers at me. I bit back a laugh.

Bet you don't make her do this;

I pushed my hand up a little further. To my delight, she shivered, biting her lip to suppress what could only be a moan.

Maybe I was being a dick.

Maybe I was, but at that moment, my dick was stirring. 'Stirring' as in 'Completely alert and attentive.'

I almost groaned in disappointment as I finished off my number. I made sure to slide my finger down the length of her thigh before removing it completely. Suddenly I felt strangely cold, as if she had been heating up the whole of my body. Not to mention how cockblocked my dick felt.

I capped the pen and shoved it back into my pocket before turning to her, "Make sure she gets it will you?"

She looked away, nodding quickly.

I smiled before gently turning her face towards me until she was looking me directly in my eyes. "Use your words sweetheart."

She inhaled a small breath that didn't go unnoticed by me. She looked troubled, as if she didn't know how to react. It was almost amusing that I had worked her up so much.

"Yeah I will, asshole." She wrenched her face out of my hand.

I laughed as I noticed the red hue on her cheeks. She was blushing. Because of me.

Travis: 1
Sexy chick: 0

"Leave her the fuck alone."

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes as stupid bitch boy spoke up. How about he just take the hint and that he no longer had a chance with her.

Stupid bitch boy: -10000

"I'm done. You can have her." I pushed my chair back, standing up.

She stood up too, eyeing me as if she was unsure about something, "Where are you going? Detention isn't over yet."

I nodded at the sleeping teacher, "I hardly think he's going to notice."

She was hesitant as she looked over at him then back to me. I saw her fidgiting slightly, "Alright well... If your going then there's no point in staying right?"

I said nothing and just nodded, biting back yet another satisfied laugh. She totally wanted to fuck me. Can't say I blamed her.

Stupid bitch boy stood up as well and I suddenly felt the urge to hit him. He glared at me as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, "Ok then Moon, let's leave."

I was momentarily stumped.

Moon.

That's what her name was. Moon. It suited her, dark hair, fair skin and all.

I didn't even realize he'd taken her until they'd passed me. The teacher still didn't wake as I followed them out the door. She glanced back at me as he attempted to pull her down the corridor and away.

"Leon, I'm going to stay back a for a little. Homework." She dodged out of his hold before he could say anything, and turned a corner down the corridor.

And then it was just me and bitch boy left.

His face was so angry it was hilarious. He approached me, Steam practically pouring out of his ear. "Leave Moon the fuck alone."

I fought to keep my face neutral, "You her boyfriend?"

"Not yet."

I couldn't help but laugh, "Not yet? Your one hell of a hopefully guy."

He balled his fists, clenching his teeth, "Just fuck off and leave her alone you hear me? Don't mess with me asshole."

I laughed to myself as he turned and walked off. I then followed suit but turned at the corner where I knew she would be waiting.

Moon was leaning against the wall, arms crossed and mouth tight as I approached. She pushed off, meeting me halfway when she saw me, "Leave me the fuck alone."

"Funny, that's what your little boyfriend just said."

A repulsed look crossed her face, "He's not my boyfriend."
I closed the distance between us in a single step.

She backed away, but I just moved closer and leaned in, "Just as I was hoping."

I could almost see the heat blooming in her eyes as they travelled to my lips. I grinned and lowered my voice to a whisper, "You ok there Moon?"

Her eyes turned angry again as they immediately flashed to mine, "How do you know my name?"

"Does that really matter? Just do yourself a favour and kiss me already. Get over it why don't you?"

She looked taken aback as she opened her mouth to protest but I got there first, "Save yourself the time. We both know you want to."

Her mouth clamped shut as her eyes travelled back to my mouth. I grew heated simply under her gaze. Fuck, it was torture not to grab her pretty little face and slam my lips on hers.

But then, her hand was on my face. And she was pushing hers up close to mine.

Next thing I knew, we were kissing.