Chapter 5

*~* M O O N *~*

"So I'm your personal didlo now, is that right?"
A large grin was plastered on his face.

I cringed slightly, not believing I had said that. What the hell had I been thinking? I inhaled a small breath, attempting to push the embarrassment down.
"I didn't mean it. I swear. He doesn't even believe that-"

"That we hooked up?"

I cringed again, refusing to meet his eye, "Yeah. That."

"Do you want to?"

My eyes snapped up to his, "What?"

He looked amused, as if he was fighting back a smile, "I said, do you-'

"I heard you the first time." My face was burning like mad.

Who the hell was this guy to just ask someone 'do you want to fuck' What the actually hell? Granted, I did lie about fucking him but jeez, he wasn't even a little pissed.

"And?"

I didn't even bother masking my annoyance, "And what?"

"Do you want me to be your personal dildo?" He was mocking me. Not cool. "Because since you said 8 inches and above, that means-"

"Shut up. Just shut up. I get it, it was stupid and I shouldn't have said it. Just please leave me alone ok?"

I willed away the colour on my cheeks as I turned to head back in the classroom. That was the plan but unfortunately, he pulled me back.

"Moon. I'm serious." He was close again, really close.

My eyes dipped to his lips, remembering how they had felt on mine. One more time wouldn't hurt would it?

"Moon. You look like you want to kiss me." His voice was low and gravely, as if he was experiencing the same intense need I was.

"I don't-"

"Do it."

His hands were on my face, pulling me closer but stopping an inch shy. His lips brushed slightly against mine but it was enough to send a cold current down my spine.

Despite my self, I forced my face away, "Anyone could walk by."

He pulled me to face him again, "Then they can watch."

I shook my head, wriggling myself out of his grasp. I didn't want Kayla mad at me over some stupid guy I hardly knew or cared about. My eyes dipped again as I sucked in a long breath.

I shook the thought out of my head and walked into the class just as the lesson bell went.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Are you serious right now?" I muttered, staring in disbelief.

Kayla was sat on the hood of her car and next to her was none other that Travis, his arms draped around her as he grinned at me.

"You guys are here, finally." Kayla jumped down followed closely by Travis who was still grinning at me.

"Yeah, the teacher held me and Moon back a while, Is Travis coming along?" Aimee, another one of my close friends made her way round to the car door.

"Yeah, I invited him." Kayla flashed him a flirtatious look before heading to the drivers door.

It was just him and me left.
"Fancy seeing you again."

I rolled my eyes, "Your seriously pathetic. You know Kayla's my friend asshole."

He laughed, "Don't flatter yourself. I'm here for her not you."

"So your not going take this as a chance to mess with me?"

He grinned, "I won't make any promises."

I rolled my eyes and got into the car, slamming the door a little too hard. "Going to Nana's is our thing. Why is he coming along?"

"It's not that big a deal Moon, it's just once." Kayla rolled her eyes.
The door next to me opened and Travis climbed in the back, parking his stupid ass in the middle seat, right next to me. I glared at him, "There's another seat."

He shrugged, that stupidly sexy grin on his face, "I prefer the middle."

The car journey was excruciating. I didn't say another word to him but had to deal with him and Kayla's mindless flirting. Talk about lame.

When the car pulled up outside the diner, I immediately jumped out and headed inside. I stalked to our usual corner booth, which was thankfully empty, and parked myself in the furthest corner.

I glared even more, my anger boiling as Travis slid in next to me. Why couldn't he just leave me alone? Shifting slightly, I tried to squeeze myself even further into the corner, as far away from him as I could get.

Kayla and Aimee sat opposite so I tried to focus soley on them and not how my body was heating up in his presence.

We had ordered food and it was going fine, I was successfully ignoring him. Until I couldn't thanks to his goddamed hand on me.

I choked on my chip as his hand slid over my skin, caressing me gently. I turned away, coughing into my shoulder to disguise how red my face was.

"You ok Moon?" I could tell by the smile on his face the concern was clearly fake.

I wanted to slap the smirk off his lips but at the same time, I wanted to kiss it too. Talk about frustrating.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I shot up, causing his hand to slide off me. I stormed away without another word into the bathroom.

"Fuck."

I breathed out quickly, trying to pull my thoughts together. I just wanted to spend time with my friend. But no. Instead, he just had had to get me all worked up.
I squeezed my legs together to subdue the ache. The ache I got just from his touch. How seriously pathetic was that?

Next thing I knew, the door to the bathroom opened to reveal a grinning Travis.

I sucked in another deep breath.

This really wasn't going to end well.