#1; The Crash

-=POV; Y/N=-

Sighing I walk through the halls. School just ended and I was searching for Toby. Toby and I had been friends since pre-school, we always walk home together because we didn't live far away from each other.

"You know what your name should be? Ticci Toby!"
"P- please let m- me g- go -o."

Toby was helt against the lockers by one of the biggest bullies in the school. "Jared! Leave him the fuck alone!" He looked at me and let Toby go.

I was the popular girl of the school, I used it in my advantage to make sure Toby was alright.

Jared mocked me and spitted on Toby before walking off. "I should've been here sooner." I said mumble when I walk towards Toby. "I- I'm al- right, don't worry Y- Y/N." He said as I hugged him. "Let's go home." I said as we walked together out of the school building.

Toby has brown messy hair, honey brown eyes and he was a head taller than me. He was, just like me, 17 years old. We are going to the same school and are in the same class. I always try to be with Toby, but most of the time I'm not able to be because all those other students make me sit with them.

I had H/L H/C hair and E/C eyes. Nothing really special, but people think I was the prettiest of all. I took it as a compliment.

We walked in silence. This weekend would Toby and his older sister Lyra be going on a road trip, so I'd be bored at home. But happy for Toby and Lyra because they'd have an escape from there abusive father, and to protect their mother I'd visit every day.

I spotted Lyra, Toby's older sister, standing outside the house waiting for us. "Lyra!" I yelled as I ran towards her. "Y/N!" Lyra yelled as I ran into her arms. We were also really good friends, we always said we were twins but from other parents.

"Toby! We'll leave after diner!" Lyra said happily as Toby walked also to the house, he had a big smile on his face. Toby's smile was rarely seen, because of the bullying and his father he suffered from depression.

Other than depression Toby suffered from other disorders as well;
-----------------------
• C.I.P.A, what caused him to not feel pain.
• Schizophrenia, which caused delusions, bizarre behaviour and disorganized speech.
• Tourette Syndrome, giving tics result in cracking of neck and joints.
• ADHD, chaos in mind and physical movements.

His father looked at all of us, angry for some reason. He tried to hide it but I could see right through his mask. Toby's mother came outside, saying dinner was ready. She looked like she had cried.

I waved them goodbye and went back to my house a couple yards away.

-=time skip to Sunday=-

I woke up by spammed calls from Toby's mother. I looked at the clock on my phone; 11 AM. Jeez I shouldn't have kept reading till 3 AM. I called Toby's mother, worried as Hell.

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked, not hiding my worry in my voice. "It's Lyra and Toby! They were driving back home but got into a car crash! They're both in the hospital right now." She was crying. I jumped up. "I'm on my way!" I said before I hang up.

I quickly got dressed, ate a slice of bread, told my parents what happened and left. Toby's mom was outside waiting for me. I sat down in the passenger seat and hugged her. "It's gonna be alright." I said, trying to calm her down.

On the ride to the hospital I realized Toby's father didn't care enough to come with us. Anger filled me when I thought about that. They were his own children! His own flesh and blood!

At the hospital I rushed to the room where Toby and Lyra were laying. I opened the door. They both were laying against machines, reading their blood pressures and heart. Lyra was worse than Toby.

Tears started forming in my eyes as I walked up to both of them. Lyra was sleeping and Toby was half awake. When he saw me he tried to sit up but his mother quickly lay him back down.

"Hey Toby." I said, a tear fell down my face. With his left hand, his right arm was bandaged because it was broken, he wiped my tear away. I held his hand, still close to my face as we continued to look at each other.

His skin was paler than normal and he had some cuts in his face, he also had bit through his right cheek. It looked so painful, luckily he couldn't feel pain.

I was between the hospital beds of Lyra and Toby. We heard Lyra make a noise as she tried to move her finger. The 3 of us looked at her, she still looked asleep, but her heart rate and blood pressure went up fast.

"I'm going to get a doctor!" Their mother said as she jumped up and went to the nearest doctor. I walked towards Lyra, making sure Toby could see her too. "Lyra, I'm here with you, you're gonna be okay." She opened her eyes halfway and looked up at me, smiled and the machines started beeping.

3 doctors came in and tried to keep her alive. I stepped afraid backwards. Her mother held me close and held Toby's hand. The 3 of us were trying to keep our tears in.

"Miss, you should call her father. She probably won't be alive for any longer. I'm sorry." 1 of the doctor's said. That's when I broke down. I sat down against Toby's bed, he lays his hand on my shoulder trying to comfort me.

His mother went out of the room and called his father.

Not long later she came back in. "He's not coming, football isn't over yet." She said, trying so hard not to cry. I became so angry, I punched the floor so hard my knuckles bled. "That bitch." I said angrily under my breath.

-=A/N=-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
GUESS WHO'S BACK WITH A NEW BOOK?

us.

OH YEAH
I FORGOT ABOUT YOU

it's literally not even a week ago we published the last chapter if "Go To Sleep {Jeff The Killer x reader}"

I KNOW
ANYWAYSSS
WHAT DO YA THINK OF THE FIRST CHAPTER? :D
I THINK IT'S PRETTY SOOTING TO PUBLISH THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE STORY BECAUSE IT'S FRIDAY 13TH

yeah, I got bad luck already;
Having to talk to you.

OH HOW KIND! 🙄