#10; Zalgo

-=POV; Y/N=-

"Let's meet tomorrow at Lucy's house, I'll explain everything." They nodded and I hung up. I sighed deeply, my breath was shaky. I felt a warm tear rolling down my cheek as I closed my eyes, trying to focus on the feeling of the wind playing with my H/L H/C hair. I felt someone walking up to me. There arms went around my waist and there face in my neck. I looked down see Toby. I smiled and placed my head on his, placing one of my hands in his hair and the other on his hand.

"I- it's gonna be o- okay." He whispered in my ear. I smiled, "I hope so." I whispered back. "Ahem." We heard behind us, we turned and saw Jeff staring at us. "I'm sorry to disturb you 2 lovebirds, but Slender is gonna kill you, Y/N, if you tell your friends about us." "I know Jeff," I answered sighing, "but it's worth the risk. I need to find and kill Jack." He nodded and I walked back inside. "It's too dangerous, there's a reason none of us even dared about killing Jack." Clockwork said, Jane nodded. "I know girls, but I have to try!"

-=time skip to tomorrow morning=-

I was getting ready to go to Lucy's house when I heard a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I asked, putting on my favorite hoodie. The door opened and I saw Liu. "Hey Liu! What's up?" I asked. "I heard about what you're gonna do, it's too dangerous."
"You too? Chillax man! It's gonna be alright, I'm stronger and better at fighting than him."
"There's a reason why Jack is 1 of the most feared pasta's you know?"
"That's because he's a clown."

Liu went quiet for a little bit, "Just stay safe." "I will."

By that I took my back with everything in it that we'd possibly needed and went off to Lucy's house.

-=time skip to Lucy's house because I'm ✨lazy✨=-

Lucy's house wasn't far from the woods. It was an old eerie house with an overgrown garden. I knocked on the door and before I knew what was happening I got pulled inside by Willow, Lucy locked the door behind us. "The killer is still out there." Willow whispered, not happy or energetic as usual.

I nodded and walked after Lucy to the basement, Willow following closely. The basement was dark and cold. The only light was from candles placed in the pentagram way, the pentagram was already drawn. "W- what are we g- gonna d- do, Lucy?" Willow asked in a shaky voice. "Looks like we're gonna talk to Zalgo." I said. I looked at Lucy who nodded. Lucy, can I talk to you in private please?" I asked.

She took me to the kitchen upstairs. "What's wrong with summoning Zalgo?" "This is too dangerous, he's already in this world I can ask him to come if I wanted to, he's my father after all, with this you'll be summoning something worse than the killer and Zalgo COMBINED." I said, not thinking. When I saw Lucy's face I remembered that she shouldn't have known that. "Fuck." I muttered.

"You're Zalgo's daughter!?" Her face turned excited. "Don't tell anyone, NO ONE, even the people at home don't know he is."
"What people at your ho-"

We heard Willow's scream. "Willow!" We yelled as we ran back to the basement. There we saw L.J. chocking Willow on his toxic candy. When he turned to us I transformed to my real self. "You're gonna regret that!" I yelled in my both voices. Lucy screamed and ran upstairs to her room.

I attacked Jack, he fell to the ground and my claws started going through his chest. He screamed of pain and threw me off of him. I hit the wall with my head and I fell to the ground, I felt the blood leaking from the back of my head. With my last bit of power I send of a dark magic spell. With a scream Jack disappeared in a cloud of black smoke.

I slowly got up, holding on to the wall I walked up the stairs. He wouldn't be gone for long, he'll be back fast once he realized I send him to Zalgo's castle. "Lucy!" I called out. I went up and saw Lucy sitting scared under a table. When she saw me her eyes filled with fear. "Lucy, I'm your friend, I don't want to hurt you." I said as I crouched down to her hight. She nodded and slowly came under the table away.