#6; New School

-=POV; Y/N=-

"Y/N, wake up! You have to go to school!" I was woken up by Connie. I stretched and stood up. Yawning I picked out my outfit for the day. I did my hair, brushed my teeth and went downstairs. "We've got waffles!" Connie said happily, her sister was already working.

I smiled and sat down. "Do we like waffles?" Connie started happily as she put a waffle down on my plate. "Yeah we like waffles!" I said happily taking a bite of the waffle. "So we like pancakes?" Connie continued. "Yeah we like pancakes!"
"Do we like french toast?"
"Yeah we like french toast!"

I stood up and started dancing with Connie while singing the rest of the song; "Waffles! Waffles! Waffles! Do-do-do-do! Waffles!!" We both laughed. I quickly ate my waffle, took my school bag and waved Connie goodbye, going on my way to my new school.

On the way I walked fast, smiling and humming the waffle song. The school came in sight; an old building with a lot of students around it, talking and a couple boys were skateboarding.

As I walked through the gates I heard some boys whistle at me. I shrugged it off and stood with a couple girls. They greeted me happily and asked me some questions, like how old I was, where I was from, if I was the new girl everyone was talking about, if I really was friends with the Ticci Toby before he got insane. Of course, I answered them all.

The 4 girls introduced themselves too; Alaska and Ivy, the twins, had long wavy dark blonde hair. Alaska dressed in blue; a beanie, a jacket with unicorn T-shirt and dark blue jeans with white trainers. She had ice blue nails. Ivy dressed in purple; a purple hoodie with ripped gray jeans and black sneakers. She had amethyst purple nails. Both loved texting guys and gossiping.

Then there was Willow; she was really energetic and loved everything sweet, she also was kind of a drama queen. She had curly puffy short bright blonde hair, she wore a hot pink vest, bright yellow T-shirt with a confetti design, a white skirt just above her knees, pastel blue leggings and snow white Yeezys with black stripes. She has round gold colored glasses, pink braces and bright pink nails.

And last but not least; Lucy. She was quiet and mostly listened to everyone around her, an observer as you'd like. She was mysterious, loved everything dark and creepy and paranormal. She has dark purple hair with white, black and pink highlights, has silver earrings, a nose and lip piercing, wears dark make-up (black lipstick, black eyeshadow, etc.), she wears a black dress that's above her knees, fishnets and big boots, like those boots goths wear and thin long black gloves without fingers. She had midnight black nails.

Myself had F/C nails.

We heard skateboards coming towards us. Willow was still excitingly talking about the school, Alaska and Ivy were sitting on a stone bench laughing at Ivy's phone and Lucy was close to all of us. As soon as we heard the skateboard Alaska and Ivy looked up, Willow's smile dropped and looked at the guys coming up to us. Even Lucy sighed with an eye roll and stood closer to me, putting the book about witches that she was reading back in her backpack.

"Hey newbie." One of the 3 skateboarders said to me. He was in front, had short but not that short blonde hair that was hanging in front of his face partly, he wore a black cap backwards, an oversized black T-shirt of a band, striped long sleeves under that, and baggy ripped blue jeans with gray sneakers.

There was one other boy, he looked like the first one but younger and underweight, probably the younger brother. The other one was big, like tall and fat, definitely overweight. He wore a black long sleeve shirt with gray pants and black trainers.

"Hey!" I said, trying to stay positive. I got a look from the twins, the 'don't talk back to them' look. The boy in front smiled evil. "I'm Jack." He said as he stood a little closer. "That's Axel." Pointing at the boy that's probably his younger brother, "And that's Gael." Pointing at the big guy. I nodded and turned my attention back to the girls.

"And who are you, newbie?" I turned back and sighed, "Y/N." Trying to avoid a conversation with these boys. The twins stood up and walked with an arm over my shoulder the school building in, Willow in front and Lucy following close behind us. Inside we went straight to the girl bathrooms, luckily no one was there.

"Who were that?" I asked after some time. I stood against a wall, while Alaska was using the toilet, Ivy was reading through Lucy's book while Lucy was doing her make-up in the mirror and Willow was eating candy sitting on the floor. "Some jerks who think they're everything." Lucy answered.

Not long later Alaska came out of the toilet and washed her hands. The bell rang and we repacked our bags, waved each other goodbye till the lunch break and I went searching for my classroom.

"Class 213, how difficult is that to find?" I mumbled to myself. Soon enough I found my classroom and knocked on the door. "Come in!" I heard a kind female voice. I peeked in the classroom and asked in a kind voice: "Is this the class of Miss. White?" The teacher nodded and smiled, pointing at a seat in the back of the class for me to sit at next to Jack.

Fuck.

-=A/N=-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
AYY WE'RE GOING FAST WITH THIS BOOK!

just wait, we're back at school so we won't have that much time to write anymore sadly.

UGH SHUT UP ME!

did you do your homework?

OF COURSE I DID!
*CHECKS FOR MORE HOMEWORK*
...

told ya.

I JUST WANT TO WRITE! 😭