#8; Welcome Home

-=POV; Y/N=-

I woke up from an aggressive knocking on my window. I looked at the time on my phone; 12:39 AM. Sighing I stood up and slightly pulled the curtain away. "Toby?" I whispered, still half asleep. He started knocking harder and he had a concerned look on his face. I opened the window and he immediately jumped in throwing my on my bed, locking my bedroom door, closing the window and shutting the curtains.

I got scared, he never acted this way. "Toby what's wrong?" I asked, my voice was shaky. "You know Jack, right?" I got silent, he didn't stutter... There was something wrong. "Toby what's going on?" He came closer and sat close next to me on my bed, staring into my eyes. "Toby, I-" he kissed me, he just straight up kissed me on my lips.

He broke away fast. "I- I'm sorry, I-" this time I was the one to kiss him. "Don't be sorry, you're a good kisser." I said quietly after we broke apart. "What was up with Jack though?" That's when we heard knocking on my bedroom door. "Y/N! Do open! Who's with there with you!?" Connie's sister asked, not sounding happy. I stood up and unlocked the door. The door slammed open, trapping me behind it.

Connie's sister screamed at the sight of Toby. "What did you do to Y/N!?" She yelled. "Auntie, I-"
"No! I'm not family of a serial killer!"
"B- but-"
"No! You're father was right about you!"

I growled, I stepped away from behind the door. "Thank god, Y/N! You're alright!" She tried to hug me but I pushed her off, locking the door behind us 3. I walked over to Toby, took a hatchet of his belt. "Don't you ever, EVER talk like that to Toby!" I said as I swung the hatchet across her face. She screamed as I started chopping down her body.

As she died I was covered in blood, just like the hatchet. I started laughing like a psychopath, "GOD IT'S BEEN AGES SINCE THE LAST TIME I DID THAT." I said, in my own voice and another demon like voice. I looked behind me, Toby stood there in shock. I smiled, showing rows of sharp pointy teeth.

I walked towards the mirror. I saw myself finally in my real form again; black horns growing through my forehead, a red tail growing out of my lower back, and black eyes with fire like pupils, my skin color had changed to gray, my hair color to black and I had blood red wings with the bones holding the pieces together black. My clothes had changed to a tight red dress just above my knees, it was burned a bit, and I was wearing black heels.

"Y- Y/N..." I heard Toby say behind me, he was staring at me. "You like what you see?" I ask in my both voices, looking at him in the reflection of the mirror. "I- I, mean..." I grinned. I turned around and wrapped my arms around Toby's neck, his arms went around my waist. "Oh Toby, the things I kept secret from you..." I said softly, the whole time I'm in my real form both my voices spoke.

We leaned in to kiss, but the door started shaking. "Y/N! Open the door!!" Connie yelled. I let myself catch on fire and went back to my human form. Toby looked surprised. I giggled and kissed his cheek, went to the door and opened it. "Y/N! I heard screaming!! Are you alr-" she stopped in her sentence when she saw Toby. "H- hello, m- mom." Toby said nervously.

She looked questioning at me, but then she saw I was under the blood, just like the hatchet in Toby's hand. "Y/N-" she got cut off again when she saw the body of her sister. She screamed, but I slammed my hand over her mouth pushing her against the wall across the door. "Quiet!" I spoke, my 2 voices again, even though only my eyes had changed.

She looked horrified, I blinked a couple times, getting my E/C eyes back. I removed my hand from her mouth. She started crying. "This is all your fault." She started as she looked from me, to Toby, and back to me. "Because of YOU I LOST MY HUSBAND, MY DAUGHTER AND MY SON! BECAUSE OF YOU TOBY IS LIKE THIS!" She yelled.

"M- mom, it w- was d- dad who made m- me like t- this." Toby said, not sure if he should talk. His mother looked at him, furious. She slowly backed to the phone at the staircase. "Connie, please don't." I said. "Mom!" Toby said running towards his mother. As fast as Connie could she dialled 911.

"911 what's your emergency?"
"Hello 911! Help me! The serial killer Toby Rogers is here! He killed my sister!"
"Calm down miss, is there anyone else there with you?"
"Yes! Y/N L/N! She turned against me! They're both trying to kill me!"
"The police are on their wa-"

I cut the phone wire with a pair of scissors from the drawer on the other side of the wall. "Oops." I said, walking slowly closer to Connie, swinging the scissors around. "You shouldn't have done that, Connie. I could've let you live." I chuckled, it scared the living crap out if her. "Y/N, please. I-" I cut her of by stabbing the scissors through her throat. She screamed as I stabbed her over and over, until I heard the police.

"Fuck." I mumbled, quickly taking Toby's hand and going back to my bedroom, locking the door. "Y- Y/N stop!" Toby said. "Toby we don't have time!"
"Y- you k- killed my m- mother!"

I heard the police running upstairs. "Toby it's not the time!" I hissed. He stood still, in the middle of the room. "FBI OPEN UP!" We heard as the police were trying to break open the door. "Toby please!" I begged him as I reached my hand out to him, hanging halfway out of the window.

He looked from the door to me a couple times. The door broke open. "Fine!" He said as he grabbed my hand. "Goodbye gentlemen." I winked and blew a kiss to the cops as Toby and I both jumped out of the window, my wings catched us in the air as I quickly flew towards the woods. Toby was holding on my claws for his dear life.

After a minute we arrived at the Mansion.

"Welcome home, Toby Rogers. Or should I say; Ticci Toby."

-=A/N=-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER WOOP WOOP! 🥳
SORRY SCHOOL WAS A LOT LATELY, LUCKILY TOMORROW IT'S FRIDAY!

finally some rest.

NOT FROM ME THOUGH HEHE

oh boy.