I Spy...

Gotham City; July 4th; 12:00 EDT

Freeze is attacking picnickers in Gotham City park, many of them running in fear only to be frozen. One family stares at the cliff he's standing on in shock.

"Enjoying family time?" the villain questions rhetorically, then freezes the family. "My family has other plans." he then slides down the ramp now going from the cliff. Taking aim at the running citizens of Gotham. Only for a Batarang to throw off his aim. "Batman," he says as if he's expecting it. "I was wondering when-"

He turns to find no one there. Only childish laughter echoed around him, which is an open area is impressive. From above, a black shadow is over his head. However what lands on him isn't Batman, but rather Robin. Decked out in red, yellow, and black tactical gear. Knocking the ice villain down, then throwing two more disks at his helmet, cracking it.

"Oh. Boy Wonder." Freeze drawls. "The Bat sent you to drag me off to prison. Frankly, I'm underwhelmed." as he stands back up, aiming his ice gun at Robin this time.

"Great, but I'm kinda in a hurry here." Robin dismisses, despite the fact that the gun is buzzing to life.

"Kids," Freeze says in annoyance. "Always in such a rush."

"Not talking to you," Robin says in a sing-song tone. Freeze looks confused, so Robin just points behind him. Only to see Batman arrive with a flying punch to Freeze's face, breaking the glass of his helmet.

"She was right," Robin tells Batman as they capture Freeze, "a villain with ice powers attacked."

"How she found out remains unknown," Batman says looking at his comm to see if the rest of her predictions were coming true. "But until we know how this intel was gathered we can not rely on her for information Robin."

"But..." Robin stops his response abruptly after he sees the look Batman says his way.

Star City Main Bridge; July 4th; 9:01 PDT

Icicle Junior lands and ices up the bridge, before using his powers to create a shell of ice. Knocking cars off balance and causing many crashes. He laughs almost maniacally before arrows start raining down.

In two colors, three green-fletched ones and two red-fletched ones. He pauses for a moment only for another green one to hit him in the shoulder. The nock of the arrow blinking red and beeping before blowing up. The small explosion knocks him off balance and towards the other arrows that then blow up and knock him back to where he was.

As the head trauma begins to subside, he turns his head, looking at one of the towers on the bridge. On it stands Green Arrow and his partner Speedy. Both aiming another arrow at the ice-themed villain.

"Finally!" Icicle Junior growls. "I was wondering what a guy had to do to get a little attention around here." his left arm, now the one facing the archers, grows and becomes more mace-like in style. Before he brings it back and begins launching icicles at the archers. Following it up with another volley from his right hand which has mirrored his left.