Help

Infinity Island; August 7th; 23:49 ECT

Atop the outer walls of the castle-like structure built into the mountain island runs a red-suited man. Reaching to his back for something.

A red arrow latches onto the black kevlarKevlar of a masked, armed guard. Looking down in confusion for a moment, before they can grab it, they're hit by a flow of electricity. Running past the fallen guard, the red hero has an opening.

 Running past the fallen guard, the red hero has an opening

A red arrow is shot up, with a rope attached to the shaft. As it hits the floor of the next story it opens up to form a tripod that spikes into the ground. He climbs up without getting noticed.

Now there's finally a clear image of the hero, red top, red bow, red quiver all lined in black, ending with black pants, boots, domino mask. The hair is unmistakably orange, though the costume has changed it's Speedy. Standing behind a corner he strings a red-fletched arrow onto his red bow, looking to the security camera pointed right where he needs to be. Just outside its range, he fires, the arrow tip circles through, creating a loop that is then overriding what's happening on the security footage.

Coming out from behind the corner he releases an arrow, hitting a guard, it's another electrical arrow that knocks them to the ground quickly. The guard beside them notices and takes aim, but before he can fire, he's shot in the gut by another of his arrows.

In a room that has been turned into a modified computer lab a woman sits before the screen, typing away.

Two guards stand by the door, blocking her exit.

"We're losing patience. Complete the project or forfeit your life." a computerized, though likely being transmitted from another location to her.

"I'm completing as fast as I can." she responds not even looking away from her computer screen.

A pounding at the door hinders any further response from the guards. One walks in front of it to open it but can't as it's kicked in with a boom.

The other guard turns his gun to Speedy firing quickly. Though he manages to duck underneath the shots, using the heel of his hand to knock the gun out of theirs, hitting them in the gut with his bow, lifting it to catch under their chin. Then continuing the motion over his head to swipe it across their face. Then finally launch a hard cross at their nose. Knocking them to the ground.

The woman looks up at him in surprise.

"Dr. Roquette?" he questions, walking past her.

"Tell me you're the advanced guy." she pleads, annoyance flooding her words.

Speedy pulls an arrow from his quiver. "The only guy," he admits, nocking it.

She looks to the just barely-maybe-eighteen-year-old. "You couldn't bring back up?" she demands. "What, were there budget cuts?"

A bell tolls from outside the room, they've finally realized something's wrong. Henchmen head down the halls.

Speedy aims an arrow at the wall, this one tipped with a blue/grey canister rather than an arrowhead. Releasing it into the wall creates a rather impressive explosion and a giant hole that the two can get through.