melt

Kehlani
It has been almost six months since I first asked Teyana to be my girlfriend, and life has been insanely busy. With the release of my new album, Blue Water Road, quickly approaching, my label has me doing tons of appearances as promotion.

"Thank you, Lollapalooza!" I cheered into the microphone as my fans went wild, begging for an encore. Laughing as I jog off stage, my smile widens as I see Tey waiting with open arms.

"You did amazing, baby." She smiles, kissing my cheek and then pecking my lips.

Teyana recently graduated with a degree in political science, summa cum laude. She was decorated with honors at her graduation, and I was damn near front row to cheer her on. Since then, she's been studying for the "baby bar", an exam needed to become a lawyer if you opt to do an apprenticeship instead of law school. Since she's not in school, she gets to tag along with me to my shows if she isn't working.

"What's next?" She inquires, a playful smile on her lips. She's adjusted to my fast paced lifestyle, always ready to be on the move with me.

Lacing my hand into hers, I respond, "Back to the studio, Pop says he has a smooth beat hooked up for me. Says it'll go with the song I wrote about you."

Teyana blushes profusely at this. Little does she know, she's my muse for it all.

okay, don't be mad at me. i know this is short, but i gotta ease back into writing the story now that school is out. i promise i'll give y'all something! a vacation for teylani is in the works... the album wasn't called blue water road for nothing. ;) - jay