♚♔ 𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒏 (𝑲1𝑵𝑮 + 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝐱 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓)

𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑩𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒇 𝒃𝒚 𝑱𝑻 𝑴𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄~

" 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌? "
" 𝑰𝑻'𝑺 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑼𝑪𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑶 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑩𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑯𝑨𝑳𝑭! "

𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚:
𝑲1𝑵𝑮 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆, 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎, 𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝑰𝒕 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝑰𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔, 𝑰 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒔𝒉!
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓.

𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓, 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓!
(𝑺𝒐 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕.)

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒆: 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝑭𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇!

(𝑰 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚, 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑲1𝑵𝑮 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏'𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚! 𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔, 𝑶𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚~)

It's been a while since you met these two goofballs.

Ever since you were supposed to be investigating the case of the Kaison Anthony who suddenly caused a massacre in the village he lived in long ago, only to find out the truth and have a flirtatious yet horrifying spider demon on your hands as well.

You didn't mind Kaison at all, he was sweet and kind, however, he was a bit anxious at some points of his life ever since the incident occurred, along with his new "friend" being a part of his life from now on, but you knew he meant well.

He'd come to you for advice or just for a conversation that can ease his mind for a bit, that's all he normally goes to you for honestly, but in return, he sends you flowers, gifts, and poetry.

It's his way of saying " thank you " for keeping him on track, and not running away from him in fear, unlike the rest.

On the other hand...

K1NG
(Which is what that..entity referred himself to.)
He was all types of maniacal, and crazy, he enjoyed causing bloodbaths and striking fear into the souls of people, along with using their bodies as decoration for the castle..he was all sorts of messed up in the head.

But, Once you interviewed him a couple of times he opened up to you more, telling you the information you wanted to hear, inviting you over for dinner parties, or just sending countless letters to you at work.