♚♔ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 𝑷𝒕.2 (𝑲1𝑵𝑮 + 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓)

𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝑪𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒚 𝑱𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒉~

" 𝑹𝒆𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒌𝒚𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔. "
"𝑨𝒊𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒏𝒐 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒕, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒘𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍! "

𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚:
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒘!
(𝑾𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈)

(𝑼𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒇𝒐𝒄𝒖𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔.)

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆.

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔: 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆!

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒆: 𝑺𝒆𝒎𝒊-𝑭𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇 (𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈.)

(--- .... --..-- / .. - .----. ... / -.-- --- ..- .-.-.-)

The alarm went off and you were awakened by its noise, you tried to turn over to reach the nightstand to turn it off but you couldn't.

Mostly because someone was sleeping on top of you, and they were a bit heavy.

White Roses and Vanilla, or to be a bit more specific, Winchester Cathedral and Vanilla.

A strange combination, but it was the counterpart to the scent of (Red) Roses and Blood.

You sighed at the situation, you never understood how he managed to end up like this when he slept.

" Kaison, wake up dear. "
You said while trying to roll him onto the other side of the bed.

You successfully managed to do so and saw him glare at you in slight annoyance, you smiled at him in response.

You sat up and looked around the room, looks like K1NG woke up before you guys.

Oh, speak of the devil, there he was standing in the doorframe.

" Good morning! "
He said smiling, his tail was swaying from side to side, you never thought you'd see that again.

" Good morning, I'm guessing you began working again? "

" Yeah, I did! "

" Since we finished the decorations yesterday, I began working on the rest of the invitations, however, half of the materials I use for them ran out. "

" So we're gonna have to go shopping or go to another part of this realm for the materials? "
You asked.

" Yeah, after doing some research, we can just buy it instead of fighting a hellish abomination for it. "