♚ 𝑴𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒃𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 (𝑲1𝑵𝑮 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓)

𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝑨𝒃𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒚 𝑲𝒆𝒏 𝑨𝒔𝒉𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒑~

" 𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒆.. "
" 𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚! "

𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚:
𝑲1𝑵𝑮 𝒑𝒖𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒇𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 "𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈" 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒚 𝒊𝒕, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔, 𝑰 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎. /𝒉𝒋

𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒚, 𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏, 𝒚𝒂 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘..𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒅!
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆!
(𝑨𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒆, 𝑰 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓-)

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒆: 𝑺𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑭𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇!

𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒊𝒕, 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆!
𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔, 𝑶𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚~

You woke up after a little while, you stretched for a moment and rubbed your eyes as you looked beside you.

K1NG wasn't there so you suspected he got up to do something, you got out of bed and got yourself situated while you picked out some comfortable warm clothes to wear since it was raining outside.

You walked downstairs and you were greeted with the familiar red wallpaper that was laced with black patterns upon it, faint screams filled the silence as they normally do since this place was somewhat corrupted when K1NG arrived.

' ' K1NG? ' ' You called out for him.

Nobody replied.

You made your way into the living room and saw K1NG dusting off the bookshelves, he does tend to clean sometimes along with finding ways to make this place more demented and scary for visitors.

' ' K1NG! Good mornin- ' '

You thought you were high, which is weird because you don't even smoke, but at this point, you thought you were, it turns out, your beloved boyfriend was in a maid outfit.

' ' Hm? Oh, my apologies hun, I was lost in thought. ' ' K1NG stopped what he was doing and walked up to you.

' ' How are you today? ' '

You didn't even hear his question, you were too busy staring at his current attire, he was wearing red fishnet stockings, and his outfit was custom made to fit his aesthetic, not to mention he had a corset on and a maid hat with ladybugs on it, then you couldn't forget the ruffled collar he was wearing around his neck.

Jesus Christ, he looked stunning.

' ' Hun, my eyes are up here. ' '

' ' Sorry, what was the question? ' '