Part One

PART ONE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "I love you..."  That was the last three words he told me before leaving me. 

It's been months. Months not seeing his beautiful face, months not being able talk to him, months not hearing his angelic voice, ...Months without him.

Today is 13th of February, Two Thousand and Thirteen. Four o'clock in the afternoon. Eight more hours until Valentine's Day. By that I mean, Eight more hours until Valentine's Day and I still don't have a date. He's still not showing up. But I have to stay positive.

Okay time to be postive. Yes, it's been months, it's okay. If he don't show up for Valentine's, I still have my friends with me. They are going to stay with me before and after the Valentine's Day.

"See you next time gurl! I know there's an explanation to what's happening to the two of you. Maybe he just can't contact you." One of my friends said. "I got to go now!"

Well, that was actually what I thought. I thought I'll still have my friends with me on the day of Valentine. I was just having fun with my friends when suddenly, they all gave their good byes to me.  They said they are going on a date together with their own girlfriends and boyfriends.

Left with nobody.

Later on, I walked around the park, seeing couples on a date. One of the couples that caught my eyes were the ones who were sitting under the tree, having their picnic together. On the other side, I saw a young girl and boy playing on the playground in the park. Kids, kids, kids...  They have a date out together while me, I'm just here walking around the park with nobody.

I sat on a bench, I tried dialing his number again, 'The number you dialed is out of service. Please try again later.' I already sent a message on his Facebook, on his phone number, even a DM on his Twitter. Still no sign of him. He usually leave me a message on Skype and tweet me on Twitter. He told me he'll go back to see me, but where is he? I've been waiting for months and months. 

...Could there be a possibility that he already left me? 

I'm feeling so much PAIN and too much SADNESS. Each and everyone I talk to always tell me they can't hang out with me because they are going on a DATE with their loved ones. *sigh. I have nobody to spend Valentine's with. My family isn't here. They went on a vacation. I didn't come because I told them I'll wait for him.

I saw a friend of mine. "Hey Janice!" I grinned. "Are you free toda---"

"I'm sorry, I'm not. I have a date with my boyfriend! Maybe next time!" She smiled at me and walked away with her boyfriend.

Another friend of mine passed by, it's Taylor. I tried catching her attention because I'm going to ask her is she's free today, but sadly, her boyfriend came and she was not able to talk to me. Everyone is busy, busy with their boyfriends and girlfriends. I tried talking to my 'other' friends, but they are busy too. Damn. I don't feel okay.

Do you know how it hurts?

Do you know what it feels not seeing him?

Do you know that all of my friends have their date for tomorrow?  

... while me, I don't have my date.

I walked to the biggest tree where our favorite tire swing is hanging. There, I sat down. I looked up to the sky, looked down to the grass, felt nothing but loneliness. 

I leaned my head lightly on the rope of the swing, I closed my eyes... hoping and wishing that when I open it again, he'll be there. 

Yes, I opened it. He wasn't there. Too much of wishing, wishing doesn't even come true. A few minutes of looking around, something on my left caught my attention. It's the tree. I looked at it, I saw our names that we wrote on the tree last year's Valentine's Day. Last year's Valentine's Day is the day when I said yes to him.

It was the best thing that had happened to my life.

It can never be replaced.

The laughter that we shared.

The fun that we shared.

And our first kiss...

A tear dropped from my eyes. I just remembered that he is not a regular guy. He is a singer, he is famous, he can do everything, he has all the money to call me... but why won't he do everything just to talk to me? I started to cry out everything when I suddenly heard someone spoke out of nowhere...

"Don't worry, you still have me..." 

 TO BE CONTINUED.

_____________________________________________

Sorry if it's BORING! It will be better on the next part. Sorry sorry sorry, okay? :)

Don't forget to vote and comment, okay? :) :**

I PROMISE THAT I WILL MAKE IT BETTER ON THE NEXT PART.

Tweet me what you think of this short story on Twitter @AngelZeugirdor with this hashtag on your tweet "#ManillaVanillaVDS" after reading it. I'm kinda missing those times when you guys used to tweet me with random hashtags about my stories. 

New chaps of HTILY, IASWAT & MANILLA will be posted this week. And for You were just a dream that I once knew readers, sequel will be posted on March. :D