Part Two

hi hi hi hi hi i love you guys.

PART TWO.

____________________________

"Don't worry, you still have me..." I know it isn't him. It's not his voice. So, I sniffed and I turned around. 

"Here," He pulled out his handkerchief from his pocket. "Wipe off your tears, okay?" He smiled and he let out a soft little chuckle.

I refused to get what he's offering and I turned my back at him. "Those aren't tears..." 

"Then what are those? Water streaming down your face?" He asked. "I know you cried, don't get me wrong."

"Believe in what you say, but I really didn't cry." I sniffed again.

He sighed. "If you really did not cry, face me..."

I decided to not speak, because my tears keep on racing down my cheeks. It will make him force me more to tell him the truth that I cried. But as I was trying to keep myself silent, a few words came out of his mouth again. "It's thirteenth of February, tomorrow is Valentine's day and you still let your tears race down your cheeks." 

I didn't talk, I kept quiet. 

"I know you are crying because you're left with nobody," He touched my shoulders, making my whole body shiver. "But I'm here, I'm here for you. I'll never leave you like what he did."

I slowly looked at him again. And I met his eyes, his eyes full of concerns. "H-how did... y-you know about.... us?"

"Well, let's just say that I know what you feel. I know you wouldn't cry just because of your friends. We have a lot of friends out there who are having a party for singles and you, you're just here crying out everything while you can really have FUN with them, which makes me think that you're crying for somebody else... somebody special in your life."

"And that someone special is.." He stopped for a few seconds and he spoke again. "Your boyfriend, right? He left you, right?"

"He said 'I love you' before he left, which makes me believe that he still loves me..."

He breathed in heavily. "Love? I can love you more than that. And it's already you who thinks he left you." He held both of my shoulders. "Many talk about love at present. They say the words but can't live its essence. They love for power, love for wealth. Some love for fun, some love for self. This got so many confused, many hearts abused, lives misused. Love is patient, love is kind. Love will see you through, love ain't blind. LOVE STAYS WHEN ALL IS GONE, LOVE WILL FIND A WAY WHEN THERE IS NONE. Love will trust, love won't lie. Love is forever, love is life. Love gives with no conditions, love is life's ignition. This is the love that I'm talking about. Love that lives not just a word of mouth."

I was speechless. He touched both of my cheeks and he made me face him. "Love stays when all is gone, love will find a way when there is none. Now tell me, if what you have between the two of you is a real love," He stopped, once again. "Tell me why I'm here when you have none, when everyone, including him... is gone?"

"So what are you trying to say?" 

"It's not supposed to be this way. You deserve something better than this. And I want to show you that today." 

"Show me what?"

He closed his eyes. "Show you that Greyson doesn't deserve you, show you that I do."

"Umm.. I-i.. I gotta go home." I slowly turned around and walked away.

But he grabbed my hand abrubtly, pulling me back to him, making me hug him. "Why can't you see?  Why can't you see that I love you more than you love him? Why can't you just give your suitors a chance, a chance to be with you? Why can't you see that he loves his fans more than you? Why can't he tell everyone that you and him are together? He's protecting his image. HE. CAN'T. HAVE. A. GIRLFRIEND. because he loves his fans so much that he wants them to be happy. But are you happy that he's just taking everything between the two of you a secret?"