Part Three

I've been figuring this out since I woke up this morning. I'm so confused, I don't know what are these cards. I just can't understand what are these for. And Enchancers even sent me a death threat, even tho nobody in this world but us knows about our relationship. Except for Justin though.

I'm going to start with the first words of the cards. It was said there that the first word of each cards are for the first sentence. Then, let's focus on the first words. I can do this!

"I did for am sorry everything I?" I curled my eyebrows. "I don't get it. Shall I shuffle it or?" I'm so not that smart.

Let's say the word 'I' is the first letter, what could be the second letter? It is impossible for the other letter 'I' to be the second letter. It is also impossible for the word 'everything', 'sorry', and 'for'. But there is a huge possibilty that 'did' and 'am' are the second word. Let's try "I am sorry?". My eyes widened I looked at the words again. Dammit! I know what it is now. "I am sorry for everything I did?"

If the first words of each card is 'I am sorry for everthing I did', then the second words of each card is 'I can't wait to see you baby'. "Say whut?" I raised my brows. "But what are the names for? I don't get it."

"I'm so confused." I grabbed the letters and I placed it on top of my bedside table. I stood up from my bed and I walked towards my window.

            My hands moved fastly their way to the handle. I opened it because I had the thought of needing the environment's fresh air. I was thinking that it may help me think clearly. I looked out to the window, to my east and west, did I wake up too early? I'm not seeing anybody roaming around the street right now. Or am I just a loner? Maybe nobody wants to see me. Maybe they hide everytime they see me. Should I just hide myself under my covers? 

Everyone around me left me. My boyfriend, Greyson, left me. My bestfriend, Justin, left me. My family isn't here for me, they're out on a vacation. They let me stay here because I told them that I'll wait for my 'other' bestfriend Greyson. Yes, my 'other' bestfriend, because they don't know about us. And guess what, they agreed on that. I thought it was a nice idea, staying here for Greyson but it wasn't. 

                He didn't even care to call me, ask me if I'm alright. Ask me if I'm feeling good. Ask me if I'm missing him. Or even tell me that he loves me. A good boyfriend should always remember to call their girlfriend. I am not saying he's a bad boyfriend though. It's just that he does not make me feel loved. Everyday, everyday of my life I hoped that a message from him would just randomly pop out on my inbox or a button of 'accept' and 'decline' would just surprise me and give me a fast heart beat. 

I guess right now, he's sitting on his favorite chair by the window, looking out at the city, thinking about me? No, if he is thinking of me right now, why wouldn't he call me? Can he just give me something that'll hunt me? ...Since he's always not around for me. 

I don't feel happy in his arms anymore. I sighed before opening my mouth, "Of course! Why would I feel happy in his arms when I'm not actually in his arms?" I'm a loner! Shall I send him a break up letter? I debated with myself.

 A break up letter? That's stupid.

No, it is not stupid.

It is. You should not break up with him.

He does not love me anymore.

How sure are you? Prove it [YN], prove it.

One hundred and one percent sure.

He loves you more than you could ever know.

No, he does not. Stupid heart, I'm smarter than you!

Say what you want. But whatever you do, he still loves you. You just don't feel it. Because you don't feel anything. All you do is just to think, think, think, not to feel, feel, feel. 

"Ugh!" I groaned. "I should stop this." I turned around, I made my way to my computer desk. It's 26th of February already, almost a month not going online. Maybe he DMed me.

         As soon as my computer was on, I checked on my 'twitter account'. No sign of him. But I received a few tweets from his little pets, aka Enchancers. You know why I'm calling them Little Pets now? It's because they sent me death threats. Speaking of death threats, it's all over my mentions. They are all giving me death threats on Twitter. But why? How? Why do they know? How did they know? This should have an explanation. If I didn't tell anybody about this–except for Justin, it all means one thing, Greyson told them. So I hurriedly searched for Greyson's twitter, which is @greysonchance.

"I . . . G–greyson, I . . . " And that's all I could say. I'm stuttering, I can't speak clearly. It's just that because I saw a tweet.

MY HEART FELT NUMB.

I didn't know that I fell hard on the trap. 

IT STOPPED WORKING.

I didn't know that he was a complete jerk like all the other guys.

I CANNOT HEAR THE BEAT OF IT.

I didn't know that everything was a joke between the two of us.

IT'S SHATTERING.

I didn't know that all this time I was wasting hoping he would come around.

EVERY PIECE OF IT IS SLOWLY FALLING ON THE GROUND.

I didn't know that something could hurt me so bad more than not seeing him. 

I CAN'T BREATHE.

I didn't know that he could break this heart.

HE LOVES SOMEBODY ELSE

I didn't know that I was a fool for him.

I'M OFFICIALLY BROKEN.

I didn't know falling inlove with a famous singer could possibly make my heart stop beating.

Hey everyone. I'm [Your Full Name], and I'm Greyson Chance's ex girlfriend. We used to be the best of friends in the whole world. We used to be the best couple in the whole world. We used to do things together. We used to go through difficulties together. But everything was just a lie, and now I just want to die. 

I used to believe that we were meant to be together

I used to believe that we were made to love each other.

I used to believe that we were forever.

Wait,

 I actually thought we were meant and made to love each other together forever. 

Now I know why he hasn't been calling me. Now I know why he isn't coming back for me. Now I  know why he doesn't want to show me off to everyone. Now I know... 

To be continued . . .

___________________________________________________ 

Tweet me at: @AngelZeugirdor (OFFICAL TWITTER ACCOUNT)

Don't forget to vote and comment what ya think.   ;)