~Chapter 10. Faith is a drug..Not a wish pt 2~

!Watch the video before reading! it will all make sense after u watch the video!
Credits of video creation: Zippedfluff
On YouTube! (This isn't my art!)
WARNING (Blood, gore, swears)
If you do not like these things, please do not read. Please and thank you!

Anne's POV:

I put Marcy on the blanket as gentle as I could. I heard Marcy grunt in pain which they gave me a sign that they were in lots of pain. Once I set them down on the blanket I got to work asking them questions about, "How did you fall?" and "Rate your pain on a scale to 1-10". They gave me a direct answer back that kinda got me worried, "It feels like a stinging sensation and it feels like a 8.5 right now." Marcy said as they gripped the blanket for the pain to be at ease.

"Damnit Marbles...Why do you get in so much trouble when your alone?" I said as I was scrambling to get a pillow for Marcy's head and their foot. "I-I don't know?!" Marcy exclaimed as they groaned in pain once more. "Am I gonna have to always stay by your side Marbles?" I said as I put the pillow under Marcy's head. I looked at Marcy who was figeting with their hands as Marcy looked back at me. They nodded. Marcy sniffled. They were.. Crying..? "M-Mar Mar?!" I asked as I got worried. "W-why are you crying?" I asked as I locked Marcy's hands with mine. Finger in between fingers, I clenched their hand tight, but not too tight. I wanted them to know I was there for them and nothing would hurt them anymore.

Marcy's POV:

Anne's words always warmed my heart up so fast. It's like my heart is a coffee mug and her words are the coffee and she's the coffee machine. I looked down at our hands locked together and then looked back at Anne. This friendship is so cliche. I mumbled as I grinned. She is so pretty.. I said in my head as I looked Anne in her brown mysterious eyes. The moment was stopped when I felt a flower pebble fall down on our locked hands. I looked at the pebble and zoned out for about 5 seconds and then looked Anne in the eyes with a despite look. "No..no no no". Anne said as she looked at the pebble and then back at me. I began to cry once more and looked at my hands that were turning into thorn claws. I quickly let go of Anne's hands and backed away from her as quickly as I could. I didn't wanna hurt her again. "Mar Mar..." Anne looked Me into the eyes but I looked away. I was in the dark corner of the house. I finally had the courage to look back at Anne who was across the room.

Anne's POV:

I saw Marcy look back at me but their eyes were once again.. pink and fearless. I heard a growl come from their direction. "Marbles.. listen to me". I said in a Shakey voice. There was another growl but it was louder then anticipated which made me jump. "I-I know your still in there... You just need to find your spark again". I said as I got up from Marcy's landing spot. I was slowly walking towards them, just when I was close enough to put my hand on Marcy's shoulder, they got on-top of me and pinned me to the floor. I looked into their eyes and they were once again, heart shaped. This is gonna be a LONG day. I said to myself as I tried to get out of Marcy's grasp. When Marcy turned into this creature it was obvious they also became stronger with it, because it seemed like I couldn't push them off of me. There were multiple attempts and there were multiple fails of me trying to escape from this creature. Marcy then took my hands, they cupped my hands together with their one hand and pinned them behind me. The other hand was behind my neck, feeling my hair as if they were not even the monster at the moment. Marcy then rubbed the back of my neck as I still tried to break free. What were they gonna do to me? I asked myself as the thought kept playing over and over in my head.

I felt so overwhelmed at the moment that I just gave up on trying for a minute. Marcy lowered their face towards mine and we touched noses. Their eyes were such a vibrant color. They are so pretty.. I said in my head as I got lost in their vibrant pink eyes. "Thank you, for giving me a challenge as I pinned you.. I love going for the feisty ones". Marcy managed to slip out of her mouth as they also added a wink to look charmingly impressive. I looked at them with such a flustered look that my face had almost been the same color of Marcy's eyes. I felt so embarrassed. Marcy would never act like this Infront of me. But because of this potion, it seems like a curse. But.. why did I like this curse..? What is this feeling I have in my chest? Was it because Marcy was on-top of me? Or was it... No.. it can't be-- I was thinking in my head as I looked at Marcy who was now trying to kiss my neck, then I looked around to try and find something that could help me get away from them. I saw the blanket that was behind me and I grabbed it as fast as I could. I jolted up real fast and put the blanket over the creatures face. Thet were now blinded and now was my chance to run. I bolted out the front door and slammed it behind me.