~Chapter 11. Needle and thread~

Before we start: I'm sorry that I haven't been uploading! I've been focusing on these last weeks of school and I've been drawing for my drawing album for amphibia. Also, this is probably gonna be the last episode of season 1. BUT, I'm making Season 2 on this story!! I don't want my viewers to be sad that it ends so, after this episode, I will be leaking a story called; Love triangle. It will be a sashannarcy ship and will be filled with blood, gore, swears, angst, fluff, etc. I hope you all intend to read the part 2 since I'm gonna be making the chapters in season 2 WAY MORE LARGER THAN THESE ONES. the chapters will possibly be around over 6000 words per chapter 😂. I wanna make these chapters longer since I don't want this to end so quickly. But anyways, THE SHOW MUST GO ON!

There is a lot of sexual stuff  this chapter so if u do not like that stuff then don't read‼️Also, listen to the music when it says so in the story, you can either look it up on Spotify or u can listen to it from here. The music added a little bit more details (if ya know what I mean 😩💕). P.S. for the gays: there's "a little bit of smut in this". (There's Totally only a "little bit of smut".) 😉🏳️‍🌈

-------------------------------------------------------
Anne POV:

I woke up to a sharp pain in my chest. this pain wasn't a body problem. This pain was physical and seemed like it was stabbing through my chest. I went to go drop my chest but I quickly stopped after I took the breath. My breaths felt very sharp. With every breath, and with every movement, my heart seemed to pound even faster. I opened my eyes and squinted them right when I saw the sun shining down on the end of the bed frame. I rubbed my eyes and looked right next to me. I would think of seeing a short haired Wu right next to me, but they weren't there. I didn't take it as much because I was still waking up and they probably had to go to the bathroom.

I slowly got up from the bed and scratched the back of my neck. I quickly stopped scratching after I felt a cut behind my neck. "Looks like I missed one". I said as I cupped my hand over it. There was still blood coming out of the cut after I removed my hand. It wasn't as much as I thought which gave me a sign I should go clean it. I went towards my dresser that was across the room and put my hand on the ledge to stable myself. I widened my eyes and then made them go back to my drowsy eyes. I yawned and took a look in my dresser.

I grabbed a T-shirt and a pair of jeans out of my dresser. I put the clothes where I had been stabling myself with my hand and took my pants off. My pants dropped down and I shook them off once they were at my ankles. I grabbed the new pair of jeans and slowly put them on. The scars and cuts on my legs stinnged really bad but I just played it off as if it never happened.

Once I got my jeans on, I zipped them up and buttoned them up. I went to grab my belt for my pants accessories and I sticked them through their needed spots. I started Putting both hands criss cross and grabbed the ends of my shirt. I took the shirt off and I had just remembered that I had forgot to plug in my phone to charge. I set the new t-shirt down and started walking towards the night stand that had my phone on-top of it and went to go plug it in. But before I could plug my phone in, I heard the door open. I looked behind me to see Marcy standing in the door way.

Marcy's POV:

I had just got back from being in the kitchen with Hop-pop. We were both talking about how we were gonna fix the walls in the basement and how we were gonna lift this curse. I really don't know how this curse affected me, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get rid of it. It's SO hard to sleep when u have flowers all over your face. I wanted to get back in touch with Maddie but I'm not willing to take the risk of hurting anyone. I don't think I've hurt anybody yet.. have I..? I said in my head as I looked at my hands and clenched it into a fist. "Hey Marcy, can u tell Anne that we will be back in 3 hours? These old legs can't take those stairs like they used to". Said Hop-pop as he was getting his money. Polly was right next to Hop-pop, waiting for spring to get down stairs so they can leave. "You can count on me Hop-pop!" I said as I went to go step for the basement door.