Prologue - Exposition

September 17th, 1974, 45 years before the events of ToG.

In the middle of the ocean, an African-American man by the name of Michael Travernard is sailing the Atlantic Ocean with his family when they see a large island several miles ahead of them. After coming ashore to explore the island, they find it habitable for humans to live on. But they question why they didn't see this island the last time they sailed by this area of the Atlantic. After telling the current president, Gerald R. Ford, they collaborate with eachother to create a new country after Michael's family name: Travernard.

[Music Track #1]

July 29th, 2016, 3 years before the events of ToG.

The scientists and government formulate a plan in a desperate attempt to avoid another nuke being dropped on the country: the Yashiori Strategy. This strategy involves creating a blood coagulant that would cool Godzilla's internal temperature to the point where the monster would freeze, due to the inability to sufficiently regulate its body temperature. The team narrowly manages to create the coagulant, with hours left to spare due to Patterson's ability to buy the team time, despite the risks.

[Music Track #2]

They send driverless trains, carrying bombs, to crash into Godzilla's legs who wakes up immediately after. They then use American drones to drop bombs on Godzilla. In defense, it begins shooting beams out of its mouth, spikes, and even the growth at the end of its tail, much to the Japanese's shock. This, however, expends Godzilla's energy swiftly, given the sheer number of bombs and bombers Godzilla must strike down, leaving the creature defenseless as it walks into the line of skyscrapers nearby. The Japanese then knock these multiple large skyscrapers down on Godzilla to stun and immobilize the monster, pinning it down to the ground.

[Music Track #3]

The first team of pump trucks are then rapidly sent in, and begin to pump the coagulant into Godzilla's mouth. This first attempt results in failure as Godzilla recovers quickly enough to obliterate the pump truck formation to ashes with a powerful blast of atomic breath, before standing up, roaring furiously, and beginning to walk away. One of the leads of the operation comments on how Godzilla's skin's stiffening.

However, shortly after, a second, larger force of driverless trains are sent en masse towards Godzilla. The overwhelming force of the explosion chains sends Godzilla falling forward, sprawled on top of a large building. This allows the second pump truck force to finish what the first group started, pumping the full amount of coagulant into the monster's open mouth. Godzilla quickly recovers, however, and swiftly stands once more, destroying the second pump group and begins to walk forward again, seemingly unfazed. Godzilla then lets out a loud roar, and suddenly freezes in place, stopped completely over Tokyo Station.

[Music Track #4]