The Tyranny of God

[The Approaching Devastation Track]

The Obscenity continues approaching Joaxouver while some of his old skin starts slowly regenerating. He crushes a big Gastonia skeleton statue as he continues marching into the capital of Travernard.

Meanwhile, several RMMV TGM trucks carrying surviving citizens and government officials including Michael and Harold arrive at Silver Edge Beach and begin loading people and vehicles into the ships. An aircraft carrier carrying several vehicles is already sailing away from Travernard.
A slightly modified USNS Salvor arrives to take the council including the president and the Oshkosh M1070 with it.

"Hop on Mister Travernard, we're getting you out of this hellhole old friend." A soldier by the name of Joe Reles tells Michael.

"Haven't seen you in a long time, Sergeant Reles." Michael says.

"Same, Mike. I've just been doing... sergeant.. stuff." Reles tells Michael before chuckling at how he said it.

A loud stomp interupts and makes everyone see what it is. The Obscenity stumbles into everyone's view as it was marching behind a building.

"Is... that the 'reptile' you were talking about?" Reles questions as he stares at the fleshy monster.

"...Yep." Michael replied to Reles' question as the stomping continues.

Everyone continues loading into the ships faster as The Obscenity continues marching before unexpectedly stopping in the middle of Joaxouver. His regenerating skin starts 'climbing' up his legs. Harold informs Michael of the blueprint, and Michael suddenly has an idea for a plan.

[The Plan Track]

"So you're telling me that we're going to use a stealth bomber? You know what happened in 2016 right?"

"Not just any bomber, look, Reles."

"This stealth bomber, based on the B-2 Spirit, has an outer shell of man-made metal made by merging tantalum, tungsten, platinum, molybdenum, titanium, and other metals together to create this new metal. It can withstand the heat of Godzilla's atomic beam in 2016 as well as his blood projectiles. However it can only take 10 minutes or so of Godzilla's atomic beam, while the blood projectiles on the other hand is unable to penatrate the shell."

"Holy shit! Well... are there any weaknesses to it Harold and Michael?"

"The only weakness we found was the top hatch which can be opened via lever to be able to use the machine guns attached on the inside of the hatch covers, when this happens the weakness is exposed now that the guns are out."

"The machine guns use a large modified bullet potentially able to penatrate Godzilla's skin, muscle, bones, and possibly some organs."

"Any other weapons I should know about?"

"Other than the bombs you will use in this operation, no. Use your brain and the stealth bomber's capabilities to your advantage in this fight, Master Sergeant."

"So.. where is this thing at?"

The Master Sergeant starts driving to the location Michael gave him. A humanoid about 10 feet tall with two black eyes on its face instead of a crater lands on the Humvee's hood and screeches at him. The creature starts punching the glass of the Humvee, trying to get to the Master Sergeant. Fortunately, he makes a abrupt stop which makes the creature fly onto a nearby severed street light which impales the creature's chest. The creature attempts to free itself as it screeches in pain. A big piece of falling rubble from a nearby building manages to finish the creature off. All that remains of the creature's head is blood, a couple of broken teeth, pieces of the crushed skull, and an eye. The Master Sergeant continues driving to the location.