The Approaching Devastation

[Silenced Track]

Michael attempts to call for help, but only hears static as the lights start flickering off and on. Everyone in the room then hears a window break.

"...Hide!" Michael whispers to the others.

The government officials including Michael hide as heavy footsteps get closer. The lights start flickering as the humanoid walks into the room and looks around. The creature stands approximately 7 feet tall, its entire body is boney with a long skeletal tail with a point on the end, unusually long human fingers, fins on its back that resembles those of Gojira's, and strange craters on its chest and humanoid head. The lights turn off completely. Someone unfortunately gasps and the creature hears it. The lights start flickering rapidly as the humanoid drags the person out of their hiding spot and rips them in half.
Michael then gets up and grabs his old katana and impales the creature in the center of its chest. The creature grabs the handle of the blade in pain before screeching. Michael then rips the katana from its chest and impales the center of it's head. The creature stops moving and collapses to the floor, seeming to have died.

Everyone then gets out of hiding after Michael ensured that the creature is dead.

"I want an all out attack on Godzilla, immediately. Are all citizens evacuated?"

"Only 60% of the citizens have been evacuated, Mr. President."

Michael commands the General of the Travernard Airforce to send five AH-64 units to slow down Godzilla and/or atleast harm him. Michael then looks out the window as the AH-64 units fly towards The Obscenity's coordinates.

[Strike Back! Track]

The Obscenity continues marching through Eastrealm, spilling blood onto the streets as he goes. The AH-64 units eventually arrive and fire on The Obscenity, which greatly injures him due to his organs and flesh being exposed. The Obscenity then fires a blood shot at one of the helicopters, melting it and the pilot inside completely. After seeing that happen, the rest of the units hesitantly continue firing on The Obscenity. Eventually, the remaining units are melted by The Obscenity's acidic blood shots. The gorey monster then turns it's attention to nearby buildings, melting them with his blood projectiles.

Meanwhile, Michael is evacuating the council and any other government officials or agencies as well as the surviving citizens as several LCM-8s, USNS Grasps, and a few ships with ROROs (Roll-On-Roll-Off) arrive.

[The Approaching Devastation Track]

The Obscenity continues approaching Joaxouver while some of his old skin starts slowly regenerating. He crushes a big Gastonia skeleton statue as he continues marching into the capital of Travernard.

Harold looks at some blueprints for a stealth aircraft that can withstand certain degrees of heat before putting it in his bag and walking towards Michael as a covered hospital cot is being loaded into a truck that resembles a Oshkosh M1070.

_________________________________________
To Be Continued...
Hope you enjoyed the rewrite of Part 3, which I renamed "The Approaching Devastation". Also, I decided to extend this story to 4 Parts instead of 3 like the original write/script for this story. Anyway I'll see you all on the finale, Bye.