Chapter 31

I kept brushing my fingers through my hair and smoothing out the non-existent wrinkles in my dress.

"It's going to be fine, baby," Levi assured, grabbing my hand to kiss my knuckles. "You have nothing to worry about."

I pulled my hand away, suddenly feeling like the air around me was suffocating me. Opening the door of the parked car, I inhaled deeply, consuming as much oxygen as my body would allow.

Listening to the door open and close, I heard footsteps making their way towards me. Looking up, I watched as Levi kneeled down in front of me.

He cupped my face in his hands, his alert green eyes boring into mine. "What is it? Tell me."

"I really want your parents to like me."

"They already do like you. I've been telling them about you since the day we met."

"Really?" He nodded. "Then why don't they know about us?"

He looked down, dropping his hands down into my lap and taking my hand in his. "Because I wanted to be sure I was making the right choice."

"And have you? You know, made the right choice?" I asked, my voice just barely above a whisper.

His gaze met mine. "I have never been more sure of myself." Chuckling, he gave his head a shake. "Which I admit, scares the absolute hell out of me."

I curled my fingers under his bearded chin, making sure he was looking at me. "It's okay to be scared, Levi. But you don't have to be. I'm yours forever, remember?"

Somehow it went from me needing to be comforted to becoming the one doing the comforting. This just proves how much we need each other.

"Fuck, I'm so in love with you."

"What?" I froze, totally and utterly caught off guard. My heart beat loudly, the butterflies I always feel when in his presence wildly fluttering about.

He tilted his head, smiling. "Do you want me to say it again?"

"Yes, please," I replied breathlessly. I needed to hear him say it again. I needed to make sure that the words that just left his lips were real. That this moment was real.

He leaned in, his lips brushing my own as our breath became one in the same. "Fuck, I'm so in love with you," he drew out slowly, his words embracing my heart in a warm hug.

Crashing my lips onto his, I was picked up and slammed against the door of his car. He quickly unzipped his pants, while I rolled my dress up to my hips and moved my panties out of the way.

We were in the middle of the parking lot, very much visible to anyone passing by. I should've cared, but I didn't. How could I when Levi just told me he loved me- twice?

Every beautiful inch of him was thrusted into me. I tossed my head back, moaning softly into the night.

I gripped his shoulders, his lips kissing at my neck. His thrusts were feral and deep, sound after sound oozing from my lips with every pussy clenching stroke.

Are you going to come for daddy?" He whispered, his nose buried in my hair.

"Yes," I moaned, having to wrap my arms securely around his neck when my orgasm shot through me.

Quivering, I held on tightly to him. His pace slowed as he experienced his own blissful release. Growling, he gave his hips one last delicious thrust before setting me back down on to my feet.

Out of breath, he glanced down at his watch and cursed. "We're late."

Hurrying into the restaurant, we swiftly adjusted our disheveled clothing. Interlacing his fingers with mine, Levi gently tugged me over to a table stationed in the middle of the restaurant.