INTRODUCTION

Its is recommended to read this in:

Dark mode

Smallest Font 

Times New Roman

At this moment in time, Lily Evans was sitting in the middle of the lions table in the middle of the great hall, completely ignoring James Potters existence as she and Marlene argued if levitating the giant squid counts as making it fly. 

Sirius Black was busy mental cursing his tea after spilling his tea down the front of his uniform, while Remus Lupin had his wand out subtly pointing it a Sirius.  Staring down at the cup with a perplexed expression before seeing Remus' wand out of the corner of his eye, a wave of realisation crashed down on him,

"Betrayal Moony!"

Out of the corner of his eye Sirius saw Peter and James snickering at him and Remus with a false look of innocence.

Over at the Slytherin table Regulus black was rubbing at his collar bone where a previously gold mark sat. When he woke up that morning the mark was a dark black crescent moon. He knew what that meant. Of course he did. Regulus Black had always known what the mark was and how it affected his life. It was a soul-mark. But what he didn't know was who his soulmate was and how old they were. For all he knew his soulmate could be a new born, something that freaked him out immensely, or they could have just come into the country. 

All in all, it was a normal loud morning at Hogwarts for most people.

 That is until the doors of the great hall burst open and the Blacks, Potters Lestrange's, Rosier's, Nott's, Zabini's, Malfoy's and Greengrass families walked through the archway.

"Ah Guests! Wonderful. Might I inquire as to why you are here?"the twinkle-eyed headmaster stood from his throne like chair, Earning sneers from several of the adults in front of him. There was a slight silence throughout the hall until Lucius Malfoys' high drawling voice answered,

"We all received a summons to the school, Headmaster. Surely you knew, it is your school after all." It was obvious in the way he answered, the slight eyebrow raise and sneer that he would rather be anywhere else. 

"What the fuck?"A quiet voice whispered, and snickers broke out throughout the hall. 

"Mr, Black. Lan-" Minerva McGonagall was half-way through admonishing a wide-eyed Regulus Black before a piece of parchment landed in front of her, as soon as she picked it up a raspy male voice rang out through the hall.