003

"Chapter 3: Sirius is never baby sitting again"

The concept of what is considered morally right, is one that is different for everyone. Where one might find theft as a bad thing, others may consider it their means to survival. 

"That's a deep thought."

An example of this is whether one considers it morally correct to steal a vengeful babies toy. One might call this curiousity, another person would however call it a cluster-fuck of a situation. A situation that happened at Godric's Hollow August 15th 1981.

Lily and James Potter were getting ready to go for a meeting with the Order of the Phoenix, leaving Sirius and Remus look after both Regulus and Selene. As lily walked down the stairs she turned her head towards Sirius and Remus, "All right we're ready. Are you two sure you can do this alone?"

"Wow. Such faith you have in us Lils." Sirius commented sarcastically,

The fiery red head turned to the silver eyed boy, "Sirius, you can't look after a cat for two minutes without loosing it, never-mind a child."

"True,"

"Traitor Moony!"

"Oh, it's not like you lost your brother under the cloak yesterday or anything." She deadpanned back an unamused expression on her face as she raised an eyebrow at the two of them.

Regulus raised an unimpressed brow looking at his brother with a 'WTF' look, gaining a sheepish smile in reply.

"They'll be fine Lily-Pad, but we have to go." Reluctantly Lily left with James, throwing one last look towards the two babies who were both sitting on the floor next to each other holding hands and watching them. As soon as they left a manical grin overtook Sirius' face,

"Lets have some fun."

"Padfoot, don't." Ignoring Remus he walked over to the soulmates attempting to catch Selene's attention. However she ignored him content to play with her bunny toy as she and Regulus Babbled to one another. 

Grabbing the toy from her hands, Sirius examined the bunny, "I don't understand, why is she so obsessed with this thing?"

"Sirius! You never take a baby's toy!" Walburga scolded him, the soulmates snickering from behind.

Both Selene and Regulus glared at daggers him, the lights flickering on and off, as Sirius and Remus both turned and looked at them alarmed.

"Why are they looking at me like that?"

Selene's lower lip started wobbling and tears gathered in her eyes as she glared at both Remus and Sirius, her and Regulus still holding hands. A lone tear trailed down her cheek as Little Reggie was still glaring at him,